Travel 2 : Their little happiness

3rd person's POV :

When Nithya is 6 years old....

"Nothing is more innocent than a child's toothy smile"

A regular morning started in Kumar's family with the sound of utensils falling down along with Lakshmi's constant shouting to wake up her sleeping beauties of the house.

"Raghav it's already late! get ready for your work and wake up both your kids for school, i have to prepare breakfast and lunch for them, how can i do all the work alone....urghh where is this latha? she still didn't come back from her early morning gossip session with the people in the park?" she started yelling.

Raghav whispered sleepily "as if you don't like to hear the same gossip from her in the evening"

But lakshmi heard it and shouted " Raghav!!!"

Raghav instantly got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom while lakshmi started to complaint that he can't even able to do a single family chores properly and started to wake up her kids by herself.

"Raj wake up, you are getting late or else you are going to stand outside your classroom today also.... Raj! Raj .... are you going to wake up or i am going to give you nicely on your back" she tries to wake him up.

Key point 'tries' he didn't wake up to her threats and started to hide himself behind his blanket and continued his beauty sleep. She sighs heavily and started waking up her daughter Nithya .

Nithya woke up and started pleading her mom that she didn't want to go to school.

Lakshmi thought something and told her "okay, only if you wake your brother up".

Nithya jumped happily and nodded her head furiously.She went to the opposite side of the bed where her brother Raj is sleeping.

She looked at her mother and then at her brother for a second and then started jumping on his back yelling "Rajee i am not going to school! Rajee wake up!wake up!...."

This woke him up with a groan and he tried to push her from his back but failed miserably.

"Nithu, stop calling me Rajee it looks so girly" he pleaded for the hundredth time since she started calling him like this. He is not the same 6 year old boy, he is 12 years old now.

"NOOOOO i like Rajee" she giggled while lakshmi picked nithya up from Rajeev's back and told him to get ready.

They didn't live in a big mansion or apartment. It's just a small house which Raghav and Lakshmi owned when they got married. It has a living room, two bedroom, a single bathroom with a beautiful balcony and a terrace where they spent their family time at nights. They are actually planning to renovate the house lately as their children are growing so fast.

"Nithya come let's get you ready now" said Lakshmi.

Nithya frowned "but amma you said i don't have to go to school if i woke up rajee" she asked.

"No we are just going to get you ready for the day and you stop calling your brother Rajee... When will you call him Anna?" She scolded her.
(Anna is used to address big brother in Tamil)

"You started again... Just leave her to call him whatever she wants" Latha said rolling her eyes entering inside.

"Ahh here comes the queen of this house, where have you been all this time... You are the one who is spoiling them both" Lakshmi scolded Latha shaking her head.

"Lathu i am not going to school today hehehe" Nithya said excitedly to her favourite aunt.

"But you said today is your friend Indhu's birthday...don't you want to get chocolates from her" Latha asked her with a knowing smile. She knows Nithya too well to convince her how to go to school more than her mom.