Travel 6: Secret love

Before getting into this chapter, which character do you feel like you can relate more with in this story?

For me, every character in this book are kinda related with me lol.

Nithya's pov :

" Maybe one day, you will achieve the dreams you have always planned about "

"Bye Guys, let's see after one week" said shruthika before getting inside her car, her driver is waiting for her in the driver seat for her to get inside.

Yeah one week! We got one week leave after our mid-term examination.

I sighed dreamily imagining my whole week ahead which includes me sleeping and eating, reading books without any worries about school. Ahaha it's going to be fun.

I bid her goodbye along with Indhu and Charan. Charan is being grumpy that he will not be able to meet her for a whole week.

"Come on charan, it's only a week you won't see her, it will pass away quickly and then you both can meet each other" i said to him rolling my eyes.

He just stared at me blankly for few seconds before letting out a sigh.

"You are right but you already know my parents, they don't even allow me to use mobile in my home. So i don't even have the accessibility to speak with her for a whole week" he said sadly.

Indhu who was listening to this silently the whole time shook her head finally and gave out her thoughts "He is right Nithu, i can able to understand him because you know my family is also like this. Atleast his family is better compared to mine" she said in a distant voice.

I have been getting this vibes that something fishy is going on with her family life lately but whenever any one of our friends asked her about it she just replies us reassuringly and tells us not to worry about it.

I looked at her with a questioning look and she gives me a fake smile which i can totally differentiate from her real ones.

Charan who realised that we both need some personal space excused himself with a knowing look and started walking outside the school campus.

I went near indhu and we both stood there silently for a while.

"I am always here if you want to share something, you know that right?" I asked her softly.

This time she gave me a genuine smile and her eyes glistened "I know Nithu, i know you all will always be there for me but it's.... it's just i need some space before sharing about it"

I gave her a understanding nod before saying " It's okay. Speak about it whenever you feel like, i am not going to push you. I am just saying that i am here to listen whenever you want someone" i told her genuinely.

She nodded with a grateful look before looking at me funnily. I narrowed my eyes at that.

"Okay that's enough drama for today, let's just go and eat ice cream before going back home" she said excitedly.

My eyes brightened hearing the mention of ice cream.

" Yess!" I shouted eagerly and pulled her along with me towards the entrance of school gate " then why are waiting? Come on, let's go!!"

She is laughing at my antics but let me pull her to the nearby ice cream stall.

We both ordered our favourite Choco chip ice creams and started savouring the sweetness with a delightful expression on our face.

I love this little moments with my friends. I don't need a perfect outing or going to different places with them to enjoy. Whatever the place is, if they are with me and it's the most satisfying outing for me.