8. Gray Shades

"Ah, Hyung you're so mean.... Stop it already"

"I won't until you learn your lesson my little darling"

"Ah... ah... ha... please J-jin...." Namjoon helplessly plead to the elder but, the elder seems pissed, he wasn't going to stop now.

"My Sugarplum, you never listen to me, so Daddy has to give you some punishment, right?" It was the first time Namjoon was hearing Seokjin's dominant husky voice.

He knows Seokjin is possessive about him, but he has no idea how much Seokjin is head over heel for him. The younger made a mistake, he decided to trust the wrong person.

Seokjin's possessiveness has a reason, he knows his sugar doll is very enchanting that everyone wants to have him, under them.

He was just protecting his 'Sugar Doll'.

"Hyung... I'm sorry, I won't talk to him again...ah..." Namjoon plead with glossy eyes. He arches his back in pleasure, as Jin thrust into him roughly.

"You don't understand anything Joonie! When I said stay away from that bastard, you SHOULD stay away from him!" Jin grown as he thrust into him again, while whispering in the youngers ear.

Namjoon arches his back again, as he digs his nails, scratching Seokjin's back over and over again. "I-I won't d-do that again" a tear slips down from his eyes, as his lover create another bit on his neck.

"N-not there.... People will see..." Namjoon spoke in low voice, as Jin kiss his cheeks.

"It's all your fault Sugar, who told you to disobey Daddy?" saying this they release themselves together.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon sobs.

"It's fine Sugar, don't ignore my words now. I only said that for your safety." Jin kisses the crying mess in front of him, before cleaning themselves.

"Can you walk, baby?" Seokjin asks after a while, of their hot romance.

A flying pillow came hitting his face, and he understand his Sugar Doll is very upset about what happen earlier.

"You bastard! You already know I can't walk! Still you're asking me silly questions! Five rounds! After Five rounds you're asking me, if I can walk? Oh yes mister I can, my legs are feeling like jelly, but I can still do cat walk like models does!" Namjoon spat angrily, hitting Seokjin with his tiny fist, which he held and chuckle.

Seokjin held his hands and pull him closer, in a very low voice he whispers, "It's not our first time, going five rounds at once."

"Remember I can make you stay awake all night. And that's what I'm planning for our wedding night"

Namjoon blush cherry red, he compresses his expression, push Jin aside, and said "Bastard let me walk at least!"

"My angry Sugar doll." Saying this Seokjin cupped Namjoon's chubby cheeks, and kiss his lips.

"Wanna eat something? I'll get anything you want on my way home" he asks sweetly.

"Anything is fine with me. I have to go and give the notes to...."

Namjoon couldn't even finish his sentence as Jin kiss him again. "Rest first! I'll go, and pass the notes to that bastard" and he rolled his eyes.

"Seokjin please...." Namjoon try to say something again, but Jin interrupt him again.

"The discussion has already ended Joon. I won't let him come near you! You have no idea, what kind of intensions he has for you" he said very seriously, Namjoon gulp when Jin look at him with no expression on his face.