19. 3 Troubles! 1 Lovers! (Part 3)

A/N : Happy New Year 🥳🎆

2 Lovers: 🐇🐥&🐨🐹

🐨🐹

Seokjin was sitting on the bed, beside Namjoon, who was still asleep. Seokjin has Namjoon's hand in his and was calculating his pulse. Seokjin smiles, he brings his stethoscope and started to check Namjoon.

'Oh... so he is hiding this. Heartbeat is also good, there's no misunderstanding since yesterday also I check him secretly.' Seokjin stares at the report Namjoon hide it from him yesterday.

'Baby... why are you hide this from me. Why couldn't you tell me this?!' Seokjin mumbles as he kisses on the top of Namjoon's forehead & kiss his hands too.

He gets up after kissing Namjoon again, and covering him well. He dials someone's phone number and started to talk.

"Hey Chim...."

It was early morning in London and late night in Seoul when Jin called Jimin. Who was outside to pick up Jungkook from his clg, since Jungkook has few stuffs to buy, Jimin was being a good boy and taking Jungkook in so many shops he wants.

/// Jimin taking his wifey to shopping😏😉///

"Why are we here?" Jimin ask as Jungkook pick up some vegetables, after checking them.

"Time to check out that meat section" Jungkook totally ignore Jimin.

"Koo! Koo!" Jimin ran after Jungkook who was busy laughing at Jimin's angry bird face, cause he was getting bored.

"Koo! Tell me why you drag me here?" Jimin ask pouting.

Koo giggle and pinch Jimin's cheeks whose ear turned red. "Hyung you're so cute!"

"Eomma told me to pick up some stuffs so we can make hotpot tomorrow. Or maybe when Jin Hyung & Joonie Hyung will come home."

'Joonie Hyung huh' Jimin smirks.

"Now don't be such a baby and help me with this list. Gosh Eomma has send such a big list." Jungkook said checking the list his mom sends him.

"Okay Your highness, as you said. Your Genie will take care of everything." Saying that Jimin take the cart from Jungkook's hand.

"I can be your Genie~ How about Aladdin ~ . You only need to order my Aladdin~ this small slave of yours will buy you everything you want!" Jimin said being dramatic he bowed to Jungkook.

Jungkook giggles, asking, "Anything I want?"

"Of course, My Little Prince" Jimin smirk as Jungkook blush cherry red.

/// Reminds me of 'The Royal baby' 🥺 ///

"Then I want that! Those Chocolates!" Jungkook Jump like a bunny.

Jimin look up asking "You like Chocolates?" Jungkook node severely.

"I LOVE chocolates! They are my favourite. And those corn choco ice cream is also my favourite." Jungkook showed him.

Jimin smile looking at Jungkook's shiny doe eyes, "Okay Let's go buy them, my Little Prince. You want some snacks?" he asks.

Jungkook claps his hands together getting excited, "Oh let's go buy some snacks." And they happily shops, with Jimin pampering his little prince.

🐨🐹

"Hey Chim...."

.

.