37.Fate

🐈🐅🎀🍒

"How's he doing?" Yoongi asks as the doctor continues checking Taehyung.

Jieun (IU) checks his pulse saying, "The substance is still inside his body. I need to do few more check-up because his health looks concerning. Has he eaten anything last night?!" she asked

"No! Not even in the club. And since he woke up, he is stressing himself out" Yoongi explain.

IU smacks his head after checking a big purple mark on Taehyung's neck, "Yoongi-ssi! I have told you not to go over limit! What have you done to the poor child"

Yoongi rubs his head saying, "I have not done anything to him Noona. This poor child you're referring is the one who has crossed the limits"

"Yoongi... I do know that Taehyung isn't accepting you back in his life, he doesn't even want to see your face or even wants to hear anything about you." IU was concern about them.

"I tried talking to him about you and your... past incidents but he doesn't want to hear anything." She tries to contact him but Taehyung never actually listens anything related to Yoongi nor he wants to meet anyone who is related to him.

"I think.... You have to give him some time..." she spoke quietly trying not to offend Yoongi, cause Taehyung's topic has become so sensitive to him over the years.

"I have tried Noona... He just doesn't want to listen to anything I says. I tried contacting him and did everything to get him back but he kept running away from me. I lost every hope Noona. This is my last chance of having him." Yoongi was looking like his energy got drained from his body.

He was tired. Tired of running after Taehyung, trying to get his forgiveness. Trying that Taehyung will finally understand that what happened in the past was their 'Fate' and no one was in fault here.

"Getting back together doesn't mean that you will eat this kid alive. Look at his body! He will understand Yoongi-ah, you need to be patience with him." IU tries to lighten up the mood.

"I'll try if he listens" Yoongi spoke.

"Aigoo! What should I do with brat cousin of mine!! We are same age Yoongi, doesn't mean that I will justify your actions. If Taehyung needs time give him time! If Taehyung needs space, you will give him space—"

Yoongi stops her in mid-sentence saying, "That I can't do now Noona. We are done playing cat and mouse game now he has to go back home with me. You have no idea how my parents are pushing me to get married."

IU rolled her eyes saying, "Tell me about it. My parents are the same but I will still say give Taehyung some time."

She patted Yoongi's back saying, "He has lost your baby.... He is still in that phase Yoon... he can't trust you now cause he thinks you will again hurt him."

"But Noona I also miss my baby... but I miss Taehyungie more... if he thinks I'm going to hurt him again then he could have talk to me before flying here."

"Do you understand how panic and regret I felt back then when I open my eyes after two months only to find out that my own fiancée flied away?! Not even Eomma Appa knows where he went..."

"I search for him day and night only to find out he was right under my nose. Here in Seoul! And if he thinks he can get away from me this time as well, then he is wrong! This time I won't let him go!" Yoongi gritted his teeth as IU shakes her head.

"You and Gyu both are same! Idiots! Why my all brothers are idiots?!" she says.

"Anyway... come home to visit if you done stalking him. And bring Taehyung as well if he wishes." She speaks.