9. Dream!

"WHAT?!"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMMY? YOU PABO!"

"YOU! YOU! UGH JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU REALLY THE COLLAGE TOPPER I KNOW?" Taehyung ask sarcastically.

"I-I understand your concern.... But stop shouting." He said sniffing.

"HOW COULD YOU?!!"

"I was 8 year old! And you know my affection toward Jimin Hyung back then... so I did it." Jungkook sniff, rub his red runny nose, with his hoodies paw, as he listen to Taehyung's scolding.

"Affection? Dude it's obsession! You have got the fetish for him or what?"

"i-I.... it's not like that"

"THEN HOW COULD YOU?"

"I was 8! Leave me alone!" Jungkook whine, banging his head on table he said "Pabo! I'm such a pabo!"

"Jeon Jungkook, you're so stupid" Taehyung said.

"I'm pabo! I'm pabo! I'm pabo" Jungkook mumble to himself.

"Stop complaining about it"

"Then do as I said, to save me!"

"Save me~ save me~

I need your love before I fall~" Jungkook sang, and Taehyung look at him with 'I'm so done with this little potato'.

"Okay I'll shut up but please save me" he cried.

"To save your ass, you want me to 'Pretend' being YOU! In front of that guy whom existence I completely forget?!" Taehyung scold Jungkook, who's eyes were glossy, and tears swimming out from his doe eyes.

"Please......" Jungkook plead.

"I can't do it!"

"Please"

"No!"

"Please"

"No means No!"

"I have done so many things for you, I did your homework too!! I even help you with your exams. Because of me, you're passing your grade all these years! I cover up for your night outs too! I always bring your tiffin, I always...." Jungkook spoke, wiping his eyes with his sleeves.

Seeing Jungkook's glossy doe eyes, Taehyung melted down "Aaraso Aaraso! You don't have to count everything."

"And don't tell Eomma anything about my night outs" he said.

"I promise I won't! but please help me" he cried again.

"Aish this Little Potato! Why do you have to do something so stupid like that? Any why you take my name?" Taehyung ask him angrily, as Junkgook pout.

"I already told you 'I WaS 8 yEaR oLd'. Fuvk off if you don't wanna help me! I won't help you to cover your night outs either" Jungkook emotional blackmail Taehyung, looking at him like an angry puppy, who's lips are pouted in front, and eyes glossy.

"Jeon Jungkook started to threaten now!"

"Fine!"

"Listen Softy I'll help you but you have to help me too!" Taehyung said smirking.

"What is it now" The bun looks up to find Taehyung smirking.

"Simple! You have to ask for the permission from Eomma" Taehyung said.

"About what?" Jungkook ask.

"Listen as you know, final exams are coming so.... Eomma is not permitting me to participate in Basket Ball champion ship. You know I'm their Captain dude! I can't back off like that! They need me to win the tournament!" Taehyung said with a big smile.