36.Fiancée?!

A/N: Don't skip A/N & even this chapter, it's important

I wanted to remind you all again that voting is important to encourage author. So please vote ( ˊᵕˋ )♡ come on guys voting doesn't hurt anyone, it will encourage me to write more. Yeah?! So pretty please vote 💜

🐈🐅🎀🎡🍒🪻

Well, speaking of Taehyung... well he...

He was on his... 'fours' as he moaned loudly when a handprint got printed on his pretty red butt cheek.

"Ah... ah... ha..."

"Ahhhhhh... ha.... S-slow d-down...." Taehyung pleaded.

"P-please s-slow d-down.... Ahhhhh.... ummmm...." Taehyung moan loudly as he felt a sharp thrust inside him.

"Say the word! Say the word, Taehyung!" the man above him thrusted into him mercilessly, biting his shoulder, as Taehyung moan loudly.

"Hyung please!" he begged.

Taehyung moan loudly keeping himself steady on his hands and knees as the thrust kept getting powerful, and merciless. The thrust kept making him fall on the bed losing his balance.

"Hyung please..." Taehyung cried as tears kept rolling on his cheeks.

"I SAID SAY THE WORDS TAEHYUNG!" Yoongi slapped his asscheek as he turned Taehyung on his back.

He pulled out while flipping Tae on his back. Taehyung whines feeling the emptiness but he sighs soon feeling himself field up again. He pulled Yoongi down as he kisses the elder, scratching his back, pulling the older impossibly closer to himself as he locks his legs on Yoongi's torso.

Kissing the younger Yoongi growls as he thrusts again inside him, "Say it, I'm close! Say it!"

"Say it princess!" Yoongi groans, kept ramming inside him.

Taehyung couldn't do anything than moan loudly, he was shaking, "P-please D-daddy" he moans loudly as he was under Yoongi's mercy.

"Please what baby?" he teases, biting Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung also enjoys the teasing, the way Yoongi man handles him, he loves it! The way Yoongi calls him 'Princess' he loves it! The way Yoongi whispering in his ear, biting his ears and kissing his knuckles he loves it! And the way Yoongi was giving him so many love bites, he was loving it!

But right now, he wanted to release himself as he moans obeying Yoongi, "Please Daddy, let me... let me c-come! Let me come Daddy~~" he moans loudly as Yoongi kept ramming his already red hole.

Yoongi gives Taehyung a love bite on his neck, "That's like a good princess for Daddy. You can release yourself baby"

He patted his hair but his lower part was doing all the good work without stopping, not even giving Taehyung time to breath as he thrust inside him mercilessly. Taehyung squirmers under him, moaning Yoongi's name as he released himself followed by Yoongi.

After a few more thrust Yoongi stop and put his weight on Taehyung's sweaty body, as he kisses the boy's lips like a hungry wolf devouring his lips.

"That's it? More Hyung, please more... I want you! I want all of you!! Don't stop today..." Taehyung pants pulling Yoongi extremely closer to himself realising that Yoongi is still inside him, hard as usual.

"After seeing your glory, I also have no wish to stop baby. But my princess needs some rest so I'll stop for a while" Yoongi kisses Taehyung, as he closes his eyes falling asleep already.