33. Prettiest Scar

Happiest Birthday to my love Kim SeokJin 🎂🥳🥂🍰 may all his 🐹 wishes comes true 🐹🍰🎂💜♥

And Happy 2nd anniversary to Photograph!! This book I published on his birthday and it's been two years since then. Hopefully Photograph will be completed by the time Seokjin came home ˙ᵕ˙

This is a small love letter from me to you my Moon ૮₍_ ̫ _ ₎ა ♡

;༊

🐈🐻

*Knock Knock*

After knocking the door Beomgyu peeked inside the chamber where Yoongi was busy on his laptop.

"Oh Gyu, come inside" Yoongi showed the seat in front of him, as Beomgyu came forward with a tablet.

"As I promised, here's all the details about "Kim Taehyung"." He put the tablet in front of Yoongi as he opens the files.

"You're quicker than I thought" Yoongi said scanning the profile, which has Taehyung's photo attached to it, he caresses his photograph with his thumb.

Beomgyu smiles showing off a bit, "I'm always on right time Hyung. There is every single detail about him. Even what he likes and dislike—"

Beomgyu's words dies in his throat as Yoongi noted, "I already know about his likes and dislikes. I told you to give me detailed information about his whereabouts. Where is he now?!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "That's why you should let people complete their sentence Hyung!" as he scoffs.

Yoongi glare at him as Beomgyu bit his tongue saying, "His house address and his current plans about the 'trip', everything is there. Even his hotel bookings and whom he likes to chat frequently and loves to show off his best friend 'Jungkook Hyung', which btw Jin Hyung's younger brother. And you might have known about Jimin Hyung is staying with him."

"Yes, I know that!" Yoongi simply said.

Yoongi clearly scans the photos through his eyes. Beomgyu has collected more data than Yoongi has thought, he even knows about his friends, and not to mention, he has even got the detailed schedule of Taehyung.

Like where he goes?

When does he live? His house?

At what time he goes to play 'Basketball'!

>>> 'It's good seeing him after years... still playing basketball huh, naughty kitten', Yoongi thinks in his mind, as he smiles. <<<

"Jungkook huh?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes, he is Jin Hyung's younger brother, as you might have known. The same Jungkook, whom Jin Hyung would never let you date, as you know how much he and Jimin Hyung have already scolded you on Jimin Hyung's IG post." Beomgyu notices the troubled expression of Yoongi's so he starts explaining again.

"Seeing your expression, I guess you forgot about Jimin Hyung's 'Cutie pie' post. Where both Jimin and Jin Hyung has scolded you for even saying 'cute'."

Beomgyu quickly mentioned zipping his mouth, pointing his thumbs up saying, "Okay I will shut up", seeing Yoongi looking unimpressed by the sudden mention of post embarrassing event.

"Oh, and the most important thing is, they all are going for a trip. Jimin Hyung posted about it today." He showed Yoongi the post Jimin just posted.

"What trip? Where is he going?!" Yoongi's ears perked up as the sudden mention of 'trip'.