Favourite Record

Patrick POV

I was struggling the next day. I could barely walk and it hurt to move, but fuck it was worth it.

"How are you, love?" Pete asked as I walked into our small kitchen.

"It hurts like a bitch." I mumbled and sat on the chair.

"Take these. I called Ryan and he said it would help."

"You told him?!" I shrieked.

"No, baby. I said I was having horrible back pain." He answered. I let out a deep breath and he chuckled. "Why? Ashamed that I took your virginity last night? That Patrick Stump, sweet innocent Patty, got his virginity taken by me?"

"No. I'm just scared."

"Why?" He asked, handing me a plate of food and a drink.

"I've always been shy when it comes to dating. You know that."

"Yeah. I do." He confirmed. He came over and stood beside me. "You're my shy, baby."

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"I love you, Patty."

"I love you, too, Petey."

"Ryan also said this would help." He started massaging my back. I let out a noise of pleasure and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Feel good?"

"Yeah. It feels fucking amazing." I answered. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"I'm glad you let me, yknow." Pete replied.

"Remember the first day we got together?" I asked.

"Yeah. I showed you porn."

"And I said I wasn't supposed to have sex before marriage. There's a rule in my old house. Whoever you gave your virginity to, you give your promise ring to them." I grabbed my necklace and took it off. I stood and sat on his lap. I put the necklace on him and kissed his collar bone. "There's. It a token of my love."

"Thank you, love. I wanna take you on a date."

"Uh, okay." I smiled shyly.

Later that night.

Pete got into his car and put the top down. Um okay. I got in and he kissed my cheek. He turned music on and we started driving.

"I love you so much Patrick. You don't even know a fraction of it. I love how you always play with your hair and always put your head on my heartbeat. How you play with my fingers when you're bored. How you always fall asleep during action movies. How you have all your fedoras sorted by colour. How you're shy about you're body even though you're fucking perfect. How you get this look of regret when you curse. How you barely say anything at concerts. I love every single thing about you, Lunchbox." He said over the wind.

"I love you, too, Pete." I replied.

"Don't start on a list."

"Awe." I pouted and he chuckled. He pulled into a parking lot and I kissed him quickly.

"Cmon."

He got out and opened my door for me. I smiled and got out, kissing his cheek. "Thanks."

"Just being a gentleman."

"My boy's a gentleman." I replied. "Sorry. I had to."

"Wow, Lunchbox." He mumbled and took my hand. We walked inside. "Wentz." He told the lady.

"Right this way. Mr. and Mr. Wentz." She smiled and started walking away.

"We aren't married."