Another You

Patrick

Daddy:Can you bring me food?

Patrick:You have two feet. I'm the one who got fucked twice last night.

Daddy: No. You fucked yourself and then I fucked you.

Patrick: Whatever. Come get your own food.

Daddy: You know you wanna bring me some.

Patrick: You're barely 20 feet from the kitchen.

Daddy: Please? Declan is in my lap and Bronx is beside me.

Patrick: Can I get a picture?

Daddy: Sure. Whatever floats your goat.

Patrick: Yay! What do you want?

Daddy: I don't care.

Patrick: what you think as long as it's about me.

Daddy: just bring me some food.

Patrick: pushy.

Daddy: yes I am. Now come give daddy his food.

I grabbed him a snack and went over to him. I took my picture and handed him the food. I leaned down and kissed him.

"Thank you, baby."

"No problem, daddy." I whispered in his ear. I bit my lip as I looked at him. He smiled and smoothed my hair down. "Don't touch my hair."

"I will touch whatever I won't."

"You can't touch me." Bronx got up and ran away. I grabbed Declan and Pete went after our six year old.

Pete picked him up and kissed his cheek. I smiled at my husband an son. He turned around and smiled. "Daddy, let me go."

"Why? You don't love your daddy anymore?" He replied, putting emphasis on daddy to tease me.

"No. I love my daddy." Bronx replied and hugged Pete.

"I love you, too, Bronx." Pete replied. He put him down and he ran over to me.

"Hi, mommy." He said. I crouched down.

"Hey, buddy. How are you?"

"I'm good." He replied.

"You wanna hold Declan?"

"Yeah."

"Sit on the couch." I commanded. He did as told and I placed Declan in his arms. Pete came over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey, daddy." I whispered. He hummed and I put my hands on his. "Remember when we got these?" I ran my fingers over my tattoo.

"Yeah. You didn't even feel it."

"Yeah. I was distracted by this really sexy man."

"What was his name?"

"Pete Wentz."

"Hey! That's daddy's name." Bronx said.

"That's my name." Pete confirmed.

"You're such an asshole." I replied. He shot me a cocky, yet hot, smirk. I pushed him back and he scoffed.

"You love me so much."

"Sometimes." I said. Pete gasped and faked hurt.

"How dare you not love me all the time."

"You're such an idiot, but your my idiot. And I love you all the time."

"100 percent of the time?" He asked.

"Two hundred." I replied. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and tangled my fingers in his hair. He shivered and grabbed my ass. I gasped and he slid his tongue into my mouth. He explored the abyss and I moaned quietly.

"I love you, my beauty."

"I love you, too, my psycho." I whispered. "You haven't called me that in years."

"I know, Hun." He smiled.

"Do you think we'll make it?"

"I'm sure if it's right."

--

I remember that day like the first time we went on stage. That was two years ago. I remember a lot of things. Like when we first kissed. Held hands. Touched each other. Had sex. First date.

I'm glad I get to call him mine forever. We've been married for ten years and still going strong. Fall Out Boy is still together after 12 years. We're still going strong and making the best music we can possibly produce.

He'd the best person I could possibly ask for. He's so loving and caring and childish. I will never find another Pete.

"What are you thinking about?" Pete asked as he came into the room. I looked up and smiled.

"Just us." He came over and sat on my lap. He grabbed my hands and interlaced our fingers.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too." I replied. I laid my head on his chest and he smiled. I looked up at him.

"Hey, Pat?" I hummed. "Can you sing for me?"

I started singing Miss Missing You. "I will sing to you everyday, if it will take away the pain." I sang to him.

He smiled and blushed. I finished and Declan came running in. He looked at me and I picked him up. I smiled and Pete repositioned himself. I put my arms around them and Bronx got on Petes lap.

"You guys are the best." I muttered. Pete smiled and kissed my head.

"No, you are."

"I love you all."

"We love you, too." Pete looked at me and smiled.

"I love you the most. Daddy."

Pete

Let's just say I never thought I would marry Patrick. Or even date him. Or kiss him. That was only In My Wildest Dreams.

--------

Thank you for reading. This is the end of this book, I'm sad to say it. I loved writing this book. I am writing a Kellic that should be posted later today. Go check out my other books please. Thank you so much.