Chapter 35

For the people who didn't read the last chapter because of smut, know that they confessed their love to each other.

"Hurry up!!!" Jules was yelling for me to leave the bathroom. Damn I can't breathe in this. "Dude if you don't hurry I'm breaking the door down!" Ivana shouts and that makes me laugh.

Running a hand through my hair I smile. At least I look good. Turning I open the door revealing the very expensive outfit that my foster-company had paid for. Love those guys.

"Oh my god!!!" Taylor squeals and I chuckle. "Dude you're hot!" Ivana was clapping as Jules stood up and hugged me. "You look so good! Lloyd... Lloyd will love it" she smiles up at me and I nod running a hand through her hair.

"You're gonna find someone super hot, soon" I joke making her giggle. I wore black pants with a dark blue corset vest. A black blazer to go over. "Guys I like can't breathe" I say it out loud making them laugh. "To bad you gotta deal with it" Ivana shoots me a look as I mess with the two small braids in my hair done by her.

Her hair was braided in tiny braids, but twisted up in a bun some still hanging out and framing her face. She wore a red pant suit and a black bralette covering her chest. Besides that the front was opened. Black heels to match.

Jules wore a fluffy light blue dress her blonde hair curled and decorated with blue butterfly clips. Taylor wore a skin tight shimmering green one. Her makeup done to match and her hair straight.

"Guys let's go!!!" I hurry to get my black boots on and we all pile into Jules car. The radio starts to play some random song and the three girls are quickly screaming along.

I laugh but after getting glares quickly join. "So like is the whole spiking the punch bowl thing true?" I turn to ask Taylor who smirks. We

"Well considering we're the ones that spike it- yup" she laughs making me shake my head, but I couldn't hide the smile. "So what you're saying is don't drink any punch until you go over there?" I ask jokingly and she nods.

Jules practically whips into the parking lot making the girls squeal as I laugh. We parked next to Lloyd's mom van which meant Leo and him were here. I was excited. Like genuinely. I wanted to be here. It felt great. I opened the door and sighed.

"Somebody help me I can't get up!" I groan as the girls start laughing at me. Ivana starts to video me as Taylor and Jules grab an arm hoisting me up since the corset forbid me from doing so by myself.

Ivana spared no time to mock me as we walked into the highschool. The music clearly heard from outside. The lights were off and disco lights were hung up replacing them and lighting the gym up with colors of all kind.

We were about thirty minutes late so people were already dancing to the music as we quickly snuck in already laughing our asses off.

With a smirk Taylor left our side with Jules clutching her purse as she spotted the punch bowl.

Ivana and I look around for our dates until she grabs my arm. "Found them!" She shouts and I look over to where she's pointing. I smile seeing him. He wore a black suit with a dark blue tie to match me. His hair was messy but it looked soft.

I bite my lip seeing him look so good. Leo timidly looked around. He wore a black suit with a red under shirt to match Ivana.

The both of us hurry to walk over to them and I quickly flung my arms around Lloyd as soon as he turned around. "Hi sexy" I hum kissing him.

"A corset? Damn" he chuckles his hand going to my waist.... The pain I'm feeling right now. "You look so good" he adds and I smile. "As do you" I chuckle looking him up and down.