Motorbike

Muggle!au. I literally had the first line of the shot as an idea and just went with it.

Draco thought that Harry Potter couldn't get any hotter... and then he rocked up to school on a motorbike.

His lopsided grin was visible as soon as he pulled off his helmet, brushing his fingers through his hair to make the mess look — in Draco's opinion — mouth-wateringly hot. Not even the large 'L' plate on the front could make the look of him riding it less beautiful. He happily greeted his friends, knocking on the bike slightly as he showed it off, pointing to a small section underneath the handlebars before he locked it up and walked away, glancing over it one more time before he walked out of view.

Draco let out a sigh and allowed his head to fall against the table, "I'm royally screwed, Pans," he spoke dejectedly.

"Still pining after Potter?" She spoke absently, finishing off her biology homework — and by finishing off, that meant finishing copying Draco's — and barely listened to Draco's groan as soon as the name fell from her lips, "look, you need to either let this stupid crush go or do something about it. Stalking him from upstairs windows isn't cutting it love, sorry to say."

Draco didn't reply as he placed his chin on his crossed arms, considering what she said. He had tried letting go of the stupid crush months ago and thought he had succeeded multiple times and then Potter did something stupidly beautiful and it came back full force once more. Like the time he had got too hot while playing basketball with his friends and had stripped off his shirt. He had been yelled at by the deputy head teacher but Draco was sure that he wasn't the only student who was forced to take a cold shower after that.

"I can't just let it go, Pans, have you seen him?" He groaned, "but I can't just go and talk to him! He thinks I hate him."

"That is all your fault, though, isn't it?" Pansy was happy to remind him, "and yes, I have seen him. But I'm able to keep it in my pants while I'm around him, unlike some," she sent a scathing glare towards Draco.

He sent the V's at her before he began to stare out of the window. Any time now, Potter and his friends would be making their way out of the sixth form towards their form room. They liked to meet up with the rest of their friends in the same place every morning to talk before inevitably being late for form.

And just like that, there they were, laughing and joking around. Potter had a slightly annoyed look on his face, which probably meant that he was the butt of their jokes, but he didn't seem extremely hurt by the comments. It was just friendly banter.

Draco was forced to stop Potter-watching as his form teacher strolled into the room and lazily sat behind the computer. He didn't say a single thing as he checked who actually turned up — only Draco, Pansy and Blaise (who had turned up after the teacher) — before he buried his face into his book and checked out of reality. Draco could stroll out of the room and the old man wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

"Look," Pansy turned towards Draco with a look that told him to listen and obey, "what you need to do is walk over to him and apologise for being an idiot, say that you think he's hotter than the sun and ask him out on a freaking date."

Those words were not ones that Draco wanted to hear, "ugh," he groaned, "I can't just do that. Every time I look at him, his eyes are just so green and bright and he's just so beautiful and I'll end up accidentally insulting him again and he'll think I hate him even more. I'm lucky to be able to look at him without him thinking I'm glaring."

Pansy let out a strained sigh, standing up and letting her chair clatter backwards, "I can't even, anymore," she complained, "if you're not going to do anything, I will." She turned on her heel and stormed out of the room.