EPISODE 1

PROLOGUE 🔞

Jungkook slumped to the cold floor as a hard slap landed on his face. "Know your place! Slut, ". Seokjin ordered while bending down to him. Jungkook looked at seokjin  with teary eyes trying to control them. He nodded his head wiping away his tears and seokjin all of a sudden picked him up walking to the huge dark bedroom. Knowing what was about to happen, jungkook started trembling and shaking. His fears got more high as seokjin placed him on the bed. This would happen every two days in 1 week.... Seokjin was always merciless. And it felt that seokjin was deliberately doing that to torture jungkook.

Seokjin's cold fingers traced his beautiful curves to his white chest. "Wh-what are you d-doing"- Jungkook asked stammering as seokjin got upon him taking off his suit. " Ohh, I'm fucking you".The reply came in a sarcasting and cold tone making jungkook flinch and tremble. He crawled back trying to escape that but seokjin grabbed his leg and pulled him back. "No! Please! (Sob) don't do this"! Jungkook cried trying to push him away but what he got was a hard slap on his puffy beautiful face.

Fulfill the duty of being my husband. I had warned you but you got this upon yourself. Seokjin replied and squeezed jungkook ass giving him a cold glare. " I was forced to! (Sob) I never wanted this"! Jungkook shouted crying but seokjin just chuckled coldly ignoring jungkook answer or so. He Unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxer. His big dick sprung out hard and erect making jungkook gulp while trembling. "W-why is it hard"- He muttered shivering in fear.

" Suck it", Seokjin ordered grabbing jungkook hair. "N-no"- Jungkook response brought a frown on seokjin brows. He raised his hand grabbing his hair tightly. " Ughh! " Jungkook groaned in pain looking at seokjin with teary eyes. "You're disobeying me huh! " He asked angrily. Tears brimmed down jungkook cheeks and he looked at the big, hard dick of seokjin. "I-i will start-" He shuttered scared of seokjin. Slowly stroking seokjin shaft, he took it inside his mouth licking the tip while seokjin groaned a little.

Jungkook soft tongue lavishly licked his hard dick that made it harder and bulged more. Jungkook slowly took it in his mouth while going a little deeper. "Be careful with your teeth", seokjin ordered coldly. Jungkook hurriedly nodded his head as his mouth took seokjin's hard dick deeper. " T. S. K, you can't be slower than this, can you!? " Seokjin groaned annoyed and suddenly grabbed his hair and pushed his dick deeper thrusting inside.

"Hgh! Mhh! Gh! " Jungkook squirmed tearing up as seokjin dick started hitting the back of his throat. "Ngh! Gah! " Jungkook gagged trying to catch up his breath as seokjin started doing it faster. SPLURT!! Seokjin's white sticky liquid sprayed over jungkook's beautiful face making it more seductive. Seokjin glanced at jungkook's sinful face that made his dick go up and rock hard twitching in want of that omega.

"(Sob) (hic) (sob) " Jungkook was sobbing while wiping away the white fluid on his face. "Not so soon"~seokjin replied and suddenly pulled jungkook up and threw him to the bed.

" How sinful can you be. I hate this slutty look of yours..... It always pulls me in......... "