EPISODE 14

(PAST)

Jungkook nodded his head biting his lips. The woman walked away while glancing at the little omega for the last time. Jungkook looked around searching for seokjin who was surrounded by a group of ladies. They were wrapped around his seducingly  and seokjin was just drinking the wine.

"........ Why is he like this...... " Jungkook muttered sadly when somebody patted his back. Jungkook hurriedly turned back frightened.

"How sad~your husband is with somebody else." He muttered smirking. Jungkook look aside angrily as he couldn't say anything. His glance shifted to the unknown man who passed him a glass of wine. "How about you come with me~."  He asked while pulling jungkook towards him. That scene wasn't unnoticed by seokjin who was fuming in anger.

Seokjin angrily stood up and walked towards them grabbing jungkook hand, he pulled jungkook in his embrace and glared at the man. "Aha, Mr seokjin, I am jimin. " The man moved his hand forward to shake with seokjin who only glared at him. "Hubby, it's better not to get involved with such people." Seokjin ordered jungkook. "I-i was just..... " Jungkook looked down saying nothing and gave seokjin a slight push.

"Why don't you just go to those woman? " Jungkook asked biting his lips trying to hold the jealousy burning inside his heart. "You..... " Seokjin couldn't complete his sentence as jungkook turned back and left him alone there. Jimin snickered while looking at the going jungkook. "T.S.K, T.S.K, poor that omega to get involved with a man like you. " He Sniggered and walked away leaving seokjin there who was already fuming in anger.

During the whole party, jungkook didn't even look at seokjin. He ignored seokjin all the time as he was still angry. After two hours, seokjin and jungkook were inside the car. The party was over and they were on their way back home. Not exactly home.......

Seokjin scoffed angrily as jungkook didn't leave a single gaze to him. It was leaving him annoyed at how the omega was ignoring him. "Are you tired? " He asked glancing at the jungkook who didn't reply a single thing. "T.S.K! " A sound of annoyance cams from seokjin who got even angrier. "Did you enjoy the party? " He asked again but the reply was the same. 'Silence'

"Are you ignoring me? " Seokjin asked looking at jungkook more angrily. But jungkook was stubborn enough to stay firm on his decision which was to ignore seokjin and he would do that at any cost. Seokjin suddenly grabbed jungkook hands and pulled him towards him. "Shh! " Jungkook hissed in pain as seokjin tightened the grip on his hand.

"Why are you ignoring me? " Seokjin questioned angrily and in a loud voice. "None of your business." Jungkook replied coldly and Yanked off seokjin hand who grabbed jungkook hand again. "It's my business. " He replied getting close to jungkook. "Good.i didn't know you ran such business too. " Jungkook snickered and pushed seokjin away with a frustrated look.

Seokjin growled. "Why are you acting like this? " He asked as he pulled jungkook on his lap. Jungkook grimaced and tried to get off his lap but seokjin had the strong hold of him and wasn't going to let him go. "What's your problem?? " Seokjin shouted looking at jungkook who was still trying to ignore him. "You! My problem is you! " Jungkook responded shouting back in the same tone that seokjin had used and the couple was soon bickering.

Jungkook angrily turned to the other side and went on to ignore seokjin again. "Why are you acting like this?? " He asked more annoyed than ever!

Jungkook gave seokjin a sharp glare. "Why don't you go to those woman and stick close to them, fuck them! Go! Why are you even staying here with me?? All i am is a husband in name!! "

Seokjin seemed astonished at such reply. And he suddenly smirked looking at jungkook. "So you are jealous? ~"