EPISODE 8

(PAST)

"But I'm sure your little ass will take it in nicely~" Seokjin smirked and spread jungkook's legs. He slowly adjusted near his hole and thrusted in roughly. Jungkook gasped squirming and letting out sloppy erotic moans. Seokjin suddenly started to go rough and fast while pouncing on him deeper! "Agh~oh~ngh! ~Ahh~mmmh! " Jungkook's lewd moans filled the music to seokjin's ears and his dick got even harder and bigger.

"Aggh~ahhh~"

"W-why is it getting bigger! Aghn" Jungkook cried looking at seokjin's big dick that was going in and out his little hole! His lewd moans and expression were very erotic and seokjin suddenly kissed him while thrusting inside more roughly and deeper.

"Aghh~i-i can't! Ahhh~" Jungkook cried while hugging seokjin's neck. Seokjin licked his earlobe and bit it harshly as he thrusted deeper.

***************************************

The next morning, jungkook woke up finding himself neat and clean. He looked around with his body sore and aching badly. Seokjin wasn't there and jungkook shivered to recall last night's activity. He couldn't even walk properly. Jungkook gathered himself up and walked out, not walk. But limped out. Jungkook reached the stairs way and he could see seokjin in the hall, sitting on the couch sipping his tea as he read the newspaper.

Just hia sight made jungkook tremble. He looked aside and slowly staggered down when seokjin's eyes caught him. "Hmm, good you're awake. "He huzzed and got up walking towards the trembling jungkook. " Don't forget about the welcome party of the new groom. Today so, you are the main person for this party. You'd better not ruin anything. " He ordered.

"B-but, what do i do..... " Jungkook asked looking at seokjin. "I've never been to such-" But he got interrupted by seokjin. "All you need to do is stick with me. " Seokjin glanced at him coldly and walked down with jungkook behind his limping and staggering. Seokjin suddenly passed jungkook a cheque making him confused.

"Last night, you did a good job. "

"...... "

Jungkook silence made seokjin sneer and he just walked out while managing his suit. "I-i didn't let you do all that to me for money..... " Jungkook muttered squeezing the cheque and slowly tears streamed down his eyes. He ran up to his room crying and weeping and hurriedly put the cheque on the drawer where seokjin other things were kept too.

Jungkook wiped his tears away but more tears streamed down. His little hands wiped away those brimming tears and he covered his face sobbing when somebody entered inside. "??? ! " Jungkook turned to face the person, who was non other than seokjin. "Why are you crying? " The question was asked in a cold tone and jungkook flinched while crawling back.

"N-nothing..... "

Seokjin glared at jungkook coldly and walked towards him. He bent down while grabbing his jaw tightly and raised his chin.

"Is it that the money was not enough for you? You want more money? I don't mind since last night you managed to satisfy me preety much. "