EPISODE 18

(PAST)

The morning was sweet and warm. The sunrays filled jungkook's bed and flashed brightly. Jungkook groaned trying to get up when seokjin hugged him more tightly. "Ugh-i can't even stand up... Crazy bastard.... " He groaned and smacked the sleeping seokjin's head. "Hmm~what happened hubby? ~" Seokjin groaned looking up at the angry jungkook.

Jungkook flushed red and looked aside. This man..... He thought and just gave him a slight push shyly. "I-i need to get up. " He mumbled and hurriedly got up trying to run but the moment he stepped on the floor his butt and back ached painfully and his legs gave away. "Ahh!! Fuck!! " He cried looking at seokjin in rage. "I can't get up at all!! " He shouted in pain making seokjin chuckle. "How cute~" He laughed and like like usual took the cute jungkook in his arms.

"What's with you huh! Didn't you hate me!? " Jungkook asked again looking at seokjin who said nothing. "If you are gonna be the same again, it's better if you stop this act. "

"When did I say I was acting? " Seokjin replied while placing jungkook on the couch. Jungkook grimaced confused and dazed at the behavior of seokjin. But..... He might not be accepting it but he was loving it.

***************************************

After a few hours seokjin set off to the company. "Bye hubby! " He smiled and kissed jungkook's forehead gently. Jungkook was too shocked to react and the maids and servants were dazed and stunned too. Their playboy arrogant master is all of a sudden so gentle and changed!? For them, jungkook was surely an angel to have changed their master.

"What's wrong with him?...... " Jungkook gasped too surprised to react.

Few days passed and seokjin had changed awesomely. But something came crashing down. "Hubby...... " Seokjin stopped as he saw jungkook pushed against the wall by someone. "I will be back tomorrow then. " He replied and jungkook nodded his head. The man walked out and seokjin angrily stormed away.

"Who is he.... " This thought had terrorized half of his mind. And a way to escape that was drinking. Seokjin walked inside the bar and now it seemed he was welcoming the old habit back. Shots after shots. He was so drunk and was staggering to his ese.

DING- DONG

The long-awaited doorbell rang and jungkook rushed to open the door for his husband. "Seokjin----huh- you're drunk? "

"You're a slut!! I should've known that! Bitch! You're seeing other men while trying to snag money from me!? " Seokjin shouted leaving jungkook confused. "Huh? " He tried to hold seokjin but he pushed him away harshly. "Slut....... Don't touch me! " He angrily walked up to his room. "Seokjin what's wrong!? What did I do!? " Jungkook asked running after seokjin when seokjin glared at him. "You are a slut! I will make you pay for this..... "

"Huh- At least tell me what happened..... "

SLAP!!

"What happened? Who was that man huh.... " He harshly grabbed jungkook's jaw and pulled him to the wall. "Man? What do you mean-uggh -seokjin-" Jungkook started coughing and choking as he strangled jungkook's neck. The suffocation and breathless feeling were slowly taking over jungkook whose eyes got teary and he felt himself losing all his breath.

"S-seokjin-uggh-w-what happened-shh-All of a sudden-ugh-" Jungkook looked at seokjin tearfully who Heartlessly let go of his neck. "Who was that man!! " Seokjin asked again shouting but jungkook was confused. "Which man? " Jungkook response annoyed seokjin even more.

"So you have more than one man. You slut. How many dicks have you sucked till now huh!? "