EPISODE 16

(PAST)

Jungkook flushed red. His heart beats were loud and fast as if they'd burst any moment. Seokjin's cold hand enwrapped around his body making jungkook quiver in a salacious manner. He could feel him getting pulled off by it. He was getting mixed on the sensation of tenderness that his heart had yearned for. Somewhere in that cold abyss, warm dwelled hidden. It was the same for them. Dizzy and melted. That was how jungkook was feeling. He closed his eyes while letting seokjin take the whole control of his body. They both could feel getting drawn into the affectionate moment and seokjin gently started kissing his neck.

Jungkook breathing got sharp as he received those cold wet kisses from seokjin. It was unlike any other kisses he had received. It was a clumsy but loving kiss that put jungkook in the sheer warmth of love and desire. Seokjin went on to suck near his collarbone wanting to claim every part of the omega on his arms. It was all love that visualized seokjin's cold eyes but he never unknown of it. Unknown of the love he was having inside him for jungkook.

"I feel tired..... I-" Jungkook stopped as seokjin tugged jungkook on his arms while cupping his whole body. "Hmm, sleep quietly then. " He ordered. Jungkook kept silent and suddenly turned around hugging the alpha tightly making him surprised. Both of them were silent and smiled. None of them could see each other smiling as it was dark. But the love they were holding was bringing fear to their heart. Love...... It's just a 5- minute warmth and soon, it turns into ice. Was that moment their five-minute warmth....... Would the warmth last in the trenches of ice.

(Note : just like this

(Note : just like this. But seokjin isn't wearing any clothes on the top.)

The next morning the bright sun ray flashed in through the window directly to the bed. Jungkook and seokjin both were in deep sleep but something woke up jungkook. "Hngh? " He groaned and tried to figure what it was. Something was poking him down on his ass. (*what.... *) his cheeks turned red and his face was burning hot. "Why is he hard.... " He muttered blushing all over. Jungkook trailed his hands to seokjin harm member and touched it for confirmation.

But as his hands touched his rock hard dick, seokjin groped his hands and bounded them. "Ahh! " Jungkook rasped blushing even more. "What were you doing huh~" Seokjin asked in a cold but deep and husky tone that melted jungkook in a giddy temptation. "T-that -it was p-poking me down so-" He couldn't complete as embarrassement covered him and he looked away with his face as red as a tomato.

"What was poking you? ~" Seokjin's tone was deeper and that surely didn't fail to entice jungkook. He bites his lips and turned aside bashfully. He started fidgeting trying to run away from seokjin's grip when seokjin chuckled and pulled him back colser.

"I-i-that -" Jungkook was unable to say what he wanted to. Everything was messed upon his head and his heart was beating wildly. It was like somebody was drumming inside while his body was slowly getting hotter and hotter by seokjin's warmth.

A dark smirk covered seokjin's face who quickly got upon jungkook locking his hands above his head. Jungkook looked aside flustered and rattled.

"Do you know what's for breakfast today? ~ kookie and milk~"