EPISODE 13

(PAST)

Seokjin and jungkook were in the great hall lightened and decorated beautifully. People were whispering and talking to each other while some were eating and so on. Jungkook felt himself getting nervous more and more as the people's eyes spotted them. "W-what do i do? " Jungkook whispered trembling slightly. He glanced at seokjin who just hummed and walked forward leaving the little jungkook alone there.

Jungkook looked around as he didn't get hold of what to do. The only thing he found suitable at that time was 'eating' and walked forward to the food's Corner. Mouth watering food was there ready and jungkook licked his lips hungrily. "Marry me food! My lovely food! " He sang in glee as he held the plate and served himself the amount he'd want to eat.

Seokjin was talking with the businessmen  there when he saw jungkook sitting in the corner and happily eating his food. "He is your husband, isn't he? Mr. Seokjin? " One of the businessmen asked looking in the direction where seokjin was looking. "Hmm, yeah. " Seokjin replied making the businessmen laugh. "Your husband is pretty hot, how much money did you pay to get him huh? " Suddenly a handsome boy smirked and walked towards them.

Seokjin brows furrowed over in annoyance as he heard the person's question and glared at him angrily. "What? Aren't I right though? You bought him, right? " The man Sniggered.

"Well, well

"Well, well. " He chuckled adding more. "Look at you 'husband'. It doesn't seem that he is some kind of person who'd marry a man like you. "

Seokjin clenched his fist and suddenly grabbed his collar raging in anger." SHUT YOUR FUCK UP, TAEHYUNG!!! " He shouted angrily as his fist went to place a hard punch on his cheeks. Taehyun snickered while smirking slyly. "See how can that boy marry a beast like you. " That enraged seokjin even more and he went to place another punch on his cheeks. Seokjin was growling angrily and soon the guests there surrounded them to look at what had happened.

Jungkook hurriedly walked towards seokjin placing the food away. "W-what happened? " He asked trying to go through the crowd of those people. Jungkook hurriedly grabbed seokjin arm as seokjin got ready to punch taehyung again. "S-stop this! Everybody is looking at us! " Jungkook whispered as he hugged seokjin trying to stop him. "But he-" Seokjin couldn't complete his sentence as he saw jungkook serious face.

"S-sorry, actually he just got angry. I apologize on behalf of my husband." Jungkook smiled looking at taehyung. "No problem it's not the first time for such a thing to happen anyway. " Taehyung replied scoffing. Seokjin groaned angrily and looked aside. "Everybody, please enjoy the party. This was just a small misunderstanding. " Jungkook smiled looking at the people. Who nodded and got back to what they were busy on.

A woman who had cold expression walked towards jungkook and seokjin. "Seokjin, go and talk with some other people. And one more thing, I don't want you fighting. Got it!? " She ordered coldly glaring at seokjin. Seokjin angrily turned back and went away. The woman suddenly glared at jungkook making him tremble immediately.

"You can't handle a single man huh? He is your husband. Tame him!! Today was an exception but if such things happen, you will receive a harsh punishment. "