EPISODE 7

(PAST)

"Tonight~you are going to have a very sleepless night and not just tonight but every night from now on. "

Jungkook's eyes glimmered with tears and he looked down when seokjin harshly grabbed his neck. "Uggh! " A painful groan escaped through jungkook's mouth and seokjin suddenly licked his nape. "I'm going to mark you. " He replied coldly as he licked it one more time. Jungkook clenched his shirt while nodding his head. He was trembling and shut his eyes tightly. Seokjin rubs his fingers on his nape and suddenly bit it leaving his pheromones.

"Ugh! " Jungkook started crying as seokjin's cold hands wrapped around his waist. Seokjin bit more harshly and licked there when jungkook started moaning and sobbing jungkook looked at seokjin who licked the place he bit and started kissing jungkook everywhere. Now they were mates..... Mates! That means now seokjin couldn't have sex with any other person than jungkook and so couldn't jungkook!

The car stopped and both of them got off the car. Jungkook wiped away his tears and walked along with seokjin who didn't even leave jungkook a single glance. They walked to their room which was decorated with rose petals and flowers. "....... " Silence covered jungkook's mouth and he looked down when seokjin pushed him to that bed.

"Well, well. " He grinned darkly and slyly. "Look how everything's already ready~" He chuckled while loosening his tie. He threw it off and along with it, his shirt too. "T-that-" Jungkook gulped shaking and trembling. Seokjin smirked and Unbuckled his belt while wrapping it around his palms. "Don't hit m-me-please -" Jungkook started sobbing when seokjin chuckled yet again. "Hit you? Well, I guess not really. " Seokjin smirked while flipping jungkook over to the bed.

Jungkook glanced at seokjin in who suddenly bound his hands by the belt. "Ahh! " He moaned and flushed red all over as seokjin's dick pressed against his ass. "That-" He stopped looking down. Seokjin pulled down jungkook's clothes and looking at his ass. A small sly smirk filled with list covered his face and licked his lips. Jungkook ass seemed as if it were waiting for a hard smack till it goes red.

"This plump butt of yours is waiting to get smacked really hard~" Seokjin licked his lips with an impatient groan. "What.... " Jungkook tried to look back when seokjin suddenly smacked his plump round butt!

"Aahckk! ~"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Ahckkk~oh~Ahhh~" Jungkook's loud erotic moans echoed inside the room and seokjin's dick twitched hearing those sinful lewd noises. "Call me daddy~" He ordered and bent down giving a lick to his little hole. His butt cheeks were red and had the stamp of seokjin's hands. "Daddy? " Jungkook flushed red looking at seokjin with teary eyes.

"Don't look at me with such a sinful look~" Seokjin groaned and suddenly unzipped his pant with his big dick springing out. It was hard and big with blue veins showing.

Jungkook gulped his saliva and backed off trembling.

"T-this is w-way too big! "