EPISODE 2

WARNING⚠!! ABUSIVE AND MATURE CONTENT!!

Jungkook gasped while letting out huge erotic moans. Every thrust that seokjin gave was rough and hard. It would make jungkook squirm and shout but that still would be salacious. "It's tighter than before! Very pleasurable~" Seokjin groaned smirking while thrusting more roughly. "S-slow! (Sob) Aaahh~please~! " Jungkook cried while grabbing the pillow.

PAK!! ~

"Aahhh!! ~" Jungkook cried as seokjin spanked his butt harshly. White liquid oozed out of jungkook little member and he flushed red sweating and panting in pain. "I-i can't anymore! Angh~" He hugged seokjin's neck as seokjin grabbed his waist and pulled him into a deeper thrust. "Aagh~" He moaned crying and screaming but seokjin still flipped him over and thrusted in!

***************************************

The morning was up with the sun rays fiddling over jungkook who was slowly opened his eyes getting up. Jungkook looked around while groaning in pain. Last night Seokjin was more rough than usual. Tears gathered in his eyes as he recalled last night. "Master.... You are ordered to have this. " A maid came in and bowed while handling jungkook a pill and a glass of water. "How many times do i kill myself inside. " Jungkook muttered gulping the pill and tears flowed out from his eyes.

"Can i go out? " Jungkook asked standing up but the maid suddenly stopped him. "Master ordered not to let you out of this room...... " She bowed and suddenly left while locking the door behind jungkook. Jungkook bit his lips crying and sobbing. This arranged marriage with the devil was costing him a lot. No matter how much he tried to erase the misunderstandings, Seokjin would ignore everything. Wiping away those tears, jungkook walked to the bathroom grabbing his clothes. Maybe a long warm bath will relieve him......

The whole day passed with jungkook looking out of the window or waiting for the maids to bring his food. His usual routine always passed like this. He would cry and whimper but everybody ignored it since seokjin wouldn't spare them if they helped jungkook.

SCREECH

The car stopped and jungkook peeked out of the window.... He know who it was but still.... Along with seokjin, another woman got off the car hugging seokjin. Jungkook's heart clenched to see that. What was he for seokjin........... Husband? Only in the name of law...... Toy? Yes, that must be his place I'm seokjin's heart. That's what jungkook thought recalling how seokjin always acted with him.

"If only this marriage never happened..... "

Jungkook sat on the bed wondering whether seokjin would come to him or not. He knew he wouldn't and that made him relieved. Jungkook's tears brimmed down yet again as he recalled the reason he was here. "Threatened and forced...... Perhaps..... Nobody cares about me..... " He muttered as tears brimmed down his eyes. "How much do i cry?..... I'm tired (sob). " Jungkook tried to stop his tears and wiped them away.

Now...... Let's visit their past that ruined them like this.......