EPISODE 11

(PAST)

Jungkook pushed seokjin away while fixing seokjin's suit. "Let's head back. We are getting late. " He muttered while turning back when seokjin hugged him from the back. His breath huffed near his neck making jungkook shiver slightly. "Seokjin...... We need to go. " Jungkook hissed and turned around to face seokjin. Who pulled him for another kiss.

"Mmmh~nngggh~Anghh~mmmhgh~"

Jungkook flushed face left seokjin to pull him for another kiss when jungkook pushed him away again. "W-we are late! Hurry up! " He shouted in a small worried tone. "Who are you to order me huh? " Seokjin groaned angrily. "I-i'm your husband!" Jungkook responded hesitantly. "My husband? That cute little beautiful boy can't be you. " Seokjin chuckled while he gulped another glass of wine.

"Huh..? "

Seokjin laid down on the couch while drinking and the women seductively wrapped their arms around him. Jungkook glared at them angrily and pushed them off. "Don't you dare touch him! "

"Ohh, what? He likes us with him. He doesn't need you. We're his personal sluts. Where as you, you are just a husband in the name! " They sniggered while getting up. Jungkook eyes narrowed down and he clenched his fist angrily. He just ignored them and dragged seokjin out.

"Hngh~is it you hubby?? My little hubby~" Seokjin chuckled and hugged jungkook sniffing and licking his neck like an abandoned dog searching for a master. "Seokjin i don't have much patience! We are already late! " Jungkook shouted and pushed him to the car. He got inside and started the car when seokjin sat on the driving seat pulling jungkook on his lap.

"How about you ride me while driving~" He whispered and licked his earlobes. "Ahh~N-no- we'll get into accident! " He quivered but seokjin's hand were very quick. His hands went inside jungkook shirt and started fiddling and playing with his nipples. "Ahhh~Ngh~w-wait-No-" Jungkook squirmed as his vision melted in arousement.

Seokjin smirked and suddenly licked his neck and bit there. His finger went on to press against his nipples and pinched them continuously. Jungkook nipples were erect and his member was hard and his hole was all wet. "B-but I'm driving." Jungkook cried turning his head towards seokjin who smirked smugly. "Baby, you focus on driving~other things will be in my control." Seokjin whispered in his ears in a husky and deep voice.

Jungkook quivered erotically as seokjin licked his fingers and thrusted them inside jungkook little hole. "Aaaghhh~No! I-i won't b-be able to drive like this!" Jungkook cried letting out huge moans. "I said the focus on the driving baby~" Seokjin ordered and jungkook nodded sweating.

Seokjin took out his fingers and adjusted his rock- hard huge 10 inch dick near jungkook hole.

"I-i am driving-w-w-wr can't-" Jungkook stammered when seokjin suddenly grabbed his waist.

THRUST!!! THRUST!!! THRUST!!! THRUST!!!

"AAGGHH~aAHHH~OH~NGGHH~I- I W-AGGH~" The car was filled with jungkook crying and erotic moans in pleasure on every thrust seokjin gave to him. "Aagghh~".

" Nggh~hngh~AAGGHHH~AAHHHH~"

"UGGH~"

"We'll crash! Aaaghhhh! ~" Jungkook cried when seokjin thrusted deeper and faster. "Agh~hngh~mmhgh~" His vision melted in the erotic pleasure and Worriedly in the meantime. Seokjin suddenly grabbed jungkook jaw and turned it to the front.

"Baby~focus on the driving~i'll focus on fucking you~my hubby~"