EPISODE 17

(PAST)

SMUT WARNING⚠

"Do you know what's for breakfast? Kookie and milk~"seokjin smirked and trailed his hands down to jungkook butt. Jungkook flushed red and tried to push off his hand which squeezed his butt more tightly. " Milk? " He asked flushing all red. Seokjin chuckled and suddenly got up. He took his phone and made a call. Jungkook was confused and flustered and hid inside the blanket.

A few minutes had passed and both of them could hear whispers and noises of the maids who were onto something. Jungkook got up trying to look at what were doing when seokjin suddenly pulled him on his arms. Flustered jungkook tried to jump off but seokjin wouldn't be allowing that of course. He walked out of the room and onto the other room. "Is it ready? " He asked coldly to the maids who nodded their head and left them bowing.jungkook was very confused and pouted looking at seokjin who had a huge smirk on his face.

Jungkook flushed red as seokjin harshly pulled off his clothes and threw them aside. Jungkook tried to cover his body with his hands but it was a failure anyway.

"Do you know, I'm gonna have my breakfast now~ kookie and milk~" He chuckled and suddenly walked onto the bathroom. Jungkook gasped as he realised what seokjin was upto. "No way! Let go of me!! Don't you dare place me on that bathtub!! It's all milk!! " Jungkook growled trying to jump off seokjin's arms but seokjin threw him on it and jungkook landed on the tub with the milk splashing around.

He shivered slightly as seokjin started undoing his belt and suddenly unzipped his pant. "You're for real!?" He shouted trying to back off. "Yeah, it's your fault. I can't fuck any other people other than you. " He answered and got upon jungkook who was all red. His face was hotter and his ears were like tomatoes. The cute reaction made seokjin chuckle. He put jungkook on his laps who started squirming trying to run away.

"Fuck..... Stop squirming.... You're making me harder!! " Seokjin growled and grabbed his waist tightly. "Don't you hate me!!? " Jungkook shouted trying to run but seokjin wasn't going to let him go. "I might hate you but i have no choice. " He replied. "And moreover, I'm slowly starting to love you. " He added and landed s soft kiss on the stunned blushing jungkook.

He slowly started rubbing his hard dick near jungkook's wet hole waiting for him to pound on him. Seokjin smirked as he noticed jungkook waiting for him quietly. "Beg me to fuck you first. " That deep and husky voice was every thing to melt and excite jungkook even more. He groaned and looked at the alpha who had a sly smirk and jungkook didn't like it at all. "I-i beg you..... Fu-fuck me!! " He shuttered seductively leaving seokjin stunned. His dick got harder and he wasn't going to waste more time.

Jungkook was about to say something when seokjin grabbed his waist and thrusted inside him in a go. It was deep and rough and jungkook was quivering wildly as seokjin started to move and thrust in and out in a high speed.

"Aaghhh! ~Aahhh! ~G-go s-slow~Ahhh~"

"Hngh! "

"Aahhh! "

Their lewd moans and groaning noise covered the place and jungkook's body was covered with bites and hickeys everywhere with his face erotically messed up.

"Fuck..... You sure make me go crazy! I swear I get this pleasure only with you! Hah~"