EPISODE 9

(PAST)

Jungkook clenched his fist and looked away angrily. His eyes were burning with tears and anger of humiliation. Omega's eyes darkened as he felt seokjin tear up another cheque and signed on it. "Here.you will be happy with this, right slut? " Alpha's words brought more humiliation and guilt to jungkook face and he looked down not saying anything.

Seokjin threw the cheque on him and sneered. Jungkook glanced at seokjin who had a cold and aloof face as he passed jungkook the cheque. "This wasn't enough? " He asked seeing jungkook angry disdained pale face. Jungkook glared at him with teary eyes and stood up all of a sudden. The omega grabbed the cheque on his little fist and bit his lips in the guilt of his presence.

He opened the drawer and took out the other cheque. Now he had two cheques with him. One which seokjin had given him earlier and the other one, he received just now. Jungkook clenched those cheques tightly fuming with anger. Seokjin looked at his face with a slight frown. "You know, I wouldn't have given you so much money.... But you managed to satisfy me last night, slut. " He chuckled darkly.

Jungkook head was down and tears streamed down his eyes. "I didn't let you do all that to me last night for this..... " He muttered in a small tone which seokjin didn't fail to hear. Seokjin sniggerd and sat on the bed dominantly. "Then for what, if not for money. " He asked as he pulled jungkook on his lap while grabbing his Buttflaps dominantly.

"Didn't you marry me for money? You think I don't know huh! " Seokjin replied coldly which made jungkook feel more humilated. "Let go of me! " He cried trying to push seokjin away but seokjin wasn't letting him go. "You know, now that you are my mate and also my husband I can do anything to you. I can fuck you whenever I want to and wherever I want to! "

"......" Jungkook was silent as he heard those words. He stared down blankly whilst suppressing those tears. "And if you want money, i'll pay you since it's pretty satisfying to fuck you.worth the money. "

BANG!!!

Jungkook, fuming in anger suddenly punched seokjin and went on to punch him continuously. Seokjin was too shocked and surprised to react or grab jungkook's hand who was continuously punching his face.

SLAP

SLAP

BANG

SLAP

SLAP

Jungkook was whacking seokjin and punched him more harshly when his face had a blue mark because of those punches.

"KEEP YOUR SHITS WITH YOURSELF!! "

Jungkook shouted raging in anger and frustration and left the room.

"Uggh-shh-" Seokjin groaned coughing. He was still in shock recalling how the little omega was angry and hissed in pai realising the puch marks. "Fuck.... "

CLACK

The door opened and jungkook entered the room. He slapped seokjin againa d stuffed the cheques on his mouth.

"Have your fucking money with yourself! "