EPISODE 6

(PAST)

That day came over. The day which seokjin hated the most and jungkook feared the most. Their wedding day!

Seokjin's eyes we're fixed on jungkook even when he tried not to look at the beautiful jungkook waiting for him in the aisle

Seokjin's eyes we're fixed on jungkook even when he tried not to look at the beautiful jungkook waiting for him in the aisle. His slender waist with the golden earrings on his ear shinning beautifully. His black doe eyes gleamed in fear which jungkook wished to be happy. Seokjin walked towards jungkook bringing his cold and fierce expression back. Jungkook looked down trembling but didn't let it make him fall like before. But he isn't confident of how long he could hold himself.

Seokjin stood in front of jungkook coldly. He glared at the little jungkook with the same cold expression. Jungkook glanced at his handsome cold face and bit his lips as seokjin held out his hand to him.

Jungkook forced a smile on his beautiful face which clearly showed his fear and nervousness

Jungkook forced a smile on his beautiful face which clearly showed his fear and nervousness. Seokjin frowned as jungkook wasn't reacting at all. It seemed that he was lost in thoughts. "Where are you lost! My new groom~" The cold deep and husky voice of Seokjin's startled jungkook and he hurriedly held seokjin's hands shaking in fear. "S-sorry.... " He looked down with tears lamenting his eyes.

The priest glanced at them and started. "This relation shall be a lifelong promise between you two to stay together with each other. With that divine promise, do yoh take each other as husbands? "

"***Yes, i-i do.... "

"Hnh! I do***."

"Very well, put the rings on each other's finger! " The priest ordered and two women came with a box decorated beautifully in their hands. They contained the rings inside them. And soon seokjin slid the ring on jungkook's slender fingers and jungkook put the ring on seokjin's finger!

"Now both shall kiss with divine love! " The priest smiled and jungkook hesitantly looked at seokjin. Seokjin hated jungkook, so jungkook was sure seokjin wouldn't kiss him. He looked down trembling and tearing up. But seokjin all of a sudden grabbed his hands and pulled him by his waist.

"Ahh! " A small grunt came out of jungkook who was shocked and surprised as seokjin started kissing him. His legs started shaking and giving away and soon seokjin had full control of jungkook who couldn't even stand up. Seokjin held him tightly while kissing him more. "Mmh~ngh" Small low moans came out of jungkook who was forced into a cold dominating kiss.

The minute the kiss broke, Jungkook almost fell but seokjin carried him in his arms. "My groom why are you so scared? " Seokjin asked chuckling darkly that made jungkook even more scared. Jungkook teared up and soon those tears rolled down his red puffy cheeks. "S-soory! (Sob) " He hid his face in seokjin's embrace sobbing. He didn't want people to look at him crying and make fun of him.

Seokjin coldly looked at the sobbing jungkook. And walked to the car. He placed him inside the car and sat beside him. The car closed and moved forward. Soon they were away from the wedding hall. It was dark and jungkook was still sobbing trembling and shaking. "Ahh! " He flinched as seokjin pulled him on his lap.

"Tonight~you are going to have a very sleepless night and not just tonight but every night from now on. "