EPISODE 15

(PAST)

Jungkook didn't say anything and kept quite. He didn't want to accept that but the truth was what seokjin said. "Why would I be jealous? " He shouted and got off from seokjin's lap! The car stopped and jungkook ran off away from the car. He walked forward angrily with seokjin following him slowly. Seokjin chuckled seeing his omega husband jealous. "Master, it's good to see you love him. " One of the maids smiled making seokjin surprised. "Love?....... Haha, fire this maid! " He ordered leaving the maid shocked and surprised. "But master-what did I say wrong---" The maid cried and seokjin snickered myseteeiously. "Everything..... By which angle do you think I'll love that slut? "

Seokjin coldly walked into the mansion. "How could I have forgotten that he is a slut..... He just married me for money. " He muttered walking to his room. "Never..... I'll never love that slut. He wouldn't marry me if I had no money. He is just like everybody..... "

Seokjin was in his room. When he saw the little omega already sleeping on his bed. Seokjin frowned slightly and marched towards the adorable little beauty. He glanced at the angry omega. "How adorable.... " Muttering it he laid back on the bed beside jungkook. He took off his shirt and soon was half naked. He had that habit since little and habits are hard to get ridden of.

Seokjin was about to pull the blanket when jungkook tugged it all in his arms not sparing seokjin even a little part.

"You're planning on keep me in cold all night huh. "

"Humph! "

Jungkook was still the same. Angry!! And he would keep on ignoring seokjin until seokjin apologised."fine with me!! " Seokjin shouted and turned off the lights. It was silent all over the room but soon the room got covered with jungkook sobbing noise. A confused look encircled seokjin face but still, he didn't move no matter how much loud or low jungkook sobbings would get. He glanced at jungkook slightly but he couldn't see him as it was dark.

"Why are you crying? "

"None of your business!!! "

"You still jealous? "

"I SAID I WASN'T JEALOUS!! "

"Then why are you crying? "

"I can't even cry in peace huh! "

Seokjin said nothing and chuckled slightly. "I'm feeling cold you know. " He replied turning over to jungkook who was still facing his back. "I don't care! Why don't you just go to those woman and squeeze between their thick boobs!! Maybe you'll fell warm bitch! "
Jungkook shouted more angrily making seokjin astounded. "See, you're jealous. Accept it."  Seokjin responded edging closer to jungkook who fetched himself far from seokjin.

Seokjin slowly pulled jungkook into his arms while embracing him tightly. His head rested near his neck and jungkook could feel seokjin's cold breath hit his neck making him shiver or have a tingling sensation. He was about to push him away when seokjin grasped both of his hands and pulled jungkook more closer. His heart started beating wildly as seokjin slowly started to kiss his earlobs.

"I think I feel warm here more than between those boobs of woman. "