EPISODE 3

WARNING⚠!!!! ABUSIVE LANGUAGE!!

(PAST)

In a pink white painted room. A beautiful boy laid there playing with his dolls. A woman entered inside and grabbed his hand while looking at him from top to bottom. "Miss?? " Jungkook looked at her confused while she frowned looking at the doll in his hand. "You're 19 years old right? " She asked while snatching the toy. Jungkook flinched nodding his head slightly. "Now , you're an adult omega. And the omega of the kim family doesn't play with such winky toys. " She answered as she threw away the doll.

Jungkook teared up while backing off when his mother entered the room. "Baby Kookie..... Go with her. From now on, you will stay with her. " She forced a sly smile on her face making jungkook tremble more. "But..... " He was interrupted again. "You'll get your money tomorrow I shall take him now. " She replied while dragging jungkook along with her out harshly. "No! Let me go! Ahh! " Jungkook cried out in pain but she just threw him into the car ignoring him.

"I don't want to go with you! Let me go! " He shouted trying to get off the car when the woman glared at him. She raised her hand to slap him but stopped trying to calm herself. "I can't ruin this beautiful face of yours..... Or else I would have slapped you till you bleed. " She shuttered coldly. Jungkook gulped tearing up even more when she squeezed his cheeks. "Listen, now you're brought by my family. And if you don't obey us, I will kill all your loved ones! "

She smirked as she took out the gun from her bag. Jungkook cried in the corner of the car scared. "You got it? " She asked while pressing the gun against his head. "Y-yes, " Jungkook replied sobbing and hid his face on his knees while weeping. The woman chuckled darkly and turned back to her seat starting the car.

***************************************

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion from where a dark aura was coming that would scare just anybody and everybody other than the people who were used to it. Jungkook started shaking seeing that mansion as if he saw beasts lingering around. The woman grabbed his hand and dragged her in and soon jungkook was inside following the woman trembling and shaking. He could smell alpha's pheromones and the alphas staring at him lustfully that made him tremble even more.

"M-madam, W-What's this place? " Jungkook asked shuddering and sobbing. The woman just scoffed as she dragged little jungkook into a certain room, where there were tons of alphas. "This omega here has been brought today newly. Who do you think can handle him? " She asked and jungkook eyes widened as he realised it was a brothel. Why was he taken there? "M-madam this-" He started weeping looking at the woman. "Don't worry..... I am not keeping you here at this hellsome place. I jast wanted you to see how omegas are treated here. " She Sniggered.

The alphas there snarled when another omega entered in shaking in fear. He had a collar on his neck and his fumbled scared look gave it all away. He moved towards the men who grabbed him and started touching him all over. "Stop! He probably doesn't like it! " Jungkook shouted when the men got up laughing darkly.

"Once you get here, you'll be in the same position as this omega. Get fucked by us whenever we want to fuck you. "