A Threat Realized

Hello again also I'll let you know when to start the music

(3rd POV)

It has been a few days since Black Queen was spotted annihilating a Siren expeditionary force. During that time the Azur Lane patrol force that had spotted her had returned to base and had relayed the message she gave them as well as a general report of what happened.

Due to the nature of the message member nations of Azur Lane began to tighten costal defenses with a combined effort of both Vichy Dominion and Ironblood to expand the Atlantic wall. The Royal Navy also began to recall some of the closer fleets to home to protect the home islands. However the Eagle Union despite the Kansen warnings of how powerful the abyssal are were ignored, the Eagle Union was confident that the Abyssal's wouldn't attack them as the Eagle Union is 'too powerful'.

With the lines tightened nearly world wide in perpetration for an abyssal incursion, the nations waited. However down in the abyss cogs of war machines are preparing to march.

At the head of the preparations was Almirante who was clad in the colors of the Angels of  Darkness, it was founded by one of the past Abyssal queens and any abyssal queen has a 'Dark Angel' form. Specifically the sect that Almirante follows is that of the Machine Chosen. These abyssals are those more in tune with the machine that run their war machines and more mundane things.

Think this image but the red and white are revered and no servo skull and yes she has the halberd

As the perpetrations continue we find Almirante and a few of her chosen are approaching a section of Abysren untouched since the last Great War that the abyss fought centuries ago. Specifically a war with a city state by the name of Atlantis. Said city is naught but dust now. However that is not the reason why they are heading to this section of Abysren.

Timeskip

We now see Almirante and her chosen standing on a large gantry and below them seems to be rows and rows of titanic armor.