False Flag Revealed

Hello again everyone have an image of Zelda the Warmonger. Also I'm using Kindred's music because I like it so quiet.

(Yenisey/Oni's POV)

"What do you mean we've been played Wo!?" I yelled out in a questioning panic. Wo's face became a mix of disgust, anger, and also a hint of painful sorrow.

"After the attack we carried out on San Francisco things started to not look quite right in how they happened." She responded.

"And what do you mean by that Wo?" Eis asked.

"Things didn't quite add up after the anger of the attack started to fade, how did the Eagle Union know where we were, how did they get past the defenses. Things like those were what made me cautious." She said she then continued.

"As you know when the Sirens use the portals they leave behind a signature however it's so faint it could be mistaken for interference if you either don't know about it or as it happened to us in a state of panic and anger." Slowly what she was saying was starting to paint a very very dark image in my head.

"My majesties it seems that the Sirens have conducted a False Flag OP on us and we fell for it. I was able to find the traces and it seems that they were able to triangulate the location of the city because of my use of the portals. I am sorry your majesties, please if you want for Black Queen to take my head I will gladly accept it. With my actions it has lead several of our people to their ends." She said however both me and Eis disagreed.

"There is no need for that Wo we consider you another member of our family." I said Eis responded quickly after me.

"What Königin said is true Wo. I have a feeling Mutter and swechester would agree as well." Eis said.

(3rd POV)

After the conversation, things began moving quickly. First the advisers were recalled from their reunions, now some of them were less than enthusiastic but still came back to the palace. The first order of business was obviously the false flag being revealed. Several plans were thrown around from just continuing the war with the EU before going after the sirens, another was to stike a white peace with the EU and Azur Lane and concentrating on the Sirens. The idea of fighting both was also thrown but was also just as quickly dismissed, yes the abyss has lots of resources but fighting a two front war would be nearly impossible.

After a few hours of deliberation it was decided Composer would go once more as an ambassador to Azur Lane and the EU in turn. This however would take two maybe three weeks to prepare for since the addition of both attached security and the necessary evidence for the False Flag operation to be truly revealed. Drakar and Celestine were both chosen to accompany Composer. Speaking of let us move on to the fallen.

The next order of business was the choosing of new names to reflect the fallen joining the abyss. The first to present their new name was obviously Roon as Jormungandur as she had already meet her shadow. The next after her was Fridrich De Großer deciding on Maestro due to her fascination with music and to reflect her "sister" Composer. After her was the first of the Faeries having decided to be Fae's bodyguards, Z23 decided with the name Fenrir as her new name. Eugen also decided on a name hers being decided as Freya based off the old Norse god. Tirpitz was the last from Ironblood to choose their new name deciding Dakar after the old name for the Viking longships that terrorized the medieval coasts of Europe.

The fallen from Sakura chose next. They all chooses names that reflected thier heritage through naming themselves either as Kami and Yokai. Ayanami not having the choice of Oni decided on Kodama named after the tree sprits of the same name that were described as ghost lights, Mutsu decided on Amaterasu which explains why she had a Devine energy her shadow carried the same energy that the original Amaterasu once had. Kaga and Akagi were not foxes anymore and in stead had Oni horns, however they decided to choose their names based of a different type of Yokai that being spider like Yokai, Akagi decided with Jorōgumo and Kaga decided with Tsuchigumo. Takao having a new fascination with brids decided with Yosuzume.