An Iron Fist

Middle of Winter
40XX

While at Castle Condor, Wil and Audrey began to notice the large amounts of dead and wounded returning from battle. Of course this kind of thing is common in war, but the number now was far higher than usual.

"What the hell's with all the dead troops?" Wil asked. "We don't know, it's just this one person, and we can't stop them. Everyone who's come across them ends up dead." "Is he with Malick?" "We've never seen him with anyone else. It's just him." "How many have died?" "Over 40 this week." "What do we do?" "Only thing we can do is pray."

"Sir, we've just received a message" A Crusader said. "From who?" "I don't know, but you should see it." Several Crusaders ran towards a hologram table, which played the message. "You ruined me! You killed my brother! You killed my family! You killed my friends! Now I'll kill all of you! Especially you, Wilhelm Lincoln! You'll pay the MOST!!!"

Who would want Wil dead this much? Besides Robeart of course. "Why's she got a swastika on her left and right pauldrons?" A Crusader said. "Well, that just pisses me off" another Crusader said. "Why's that?" "I'm black you blind bitch." "I was messing around."

"I highly doubt that she's an actual Nazi." "What do you mean? That's obviously Fourth Reich armor." "The way she talks, doesn't sound like she's from the Reich Islands." "Plus, that armor doesn't look like something a Fourth Reich soldier would wear."

Audrey walked over. "It looks experimental." "How would you know?" "Wil and I fought the Fourth Reich a few years ago, and we've seen some of their prototype weapons. This has to one of them." "Let us take care of whoever this is" Wil said. "Alright then. Wilhelm, Audrey, you now have executive authority in this matter" A Crusader commander said.

Wil and Audrey left the room and went to the armory, where they found several of the blacksmiths melting down the enemy's armor so they could use the material to make Crusader armor and swords. "Wait, is that fur armor?" Audrey asked. "Yup." "We don't use that armor." "I know. We're selling it to others so they can become mercenaries and adventurers, while we make a profit. Heard you two are taking on that nazi guy who showed up."

"How'd you know?" "Word travels fast. You're definitely gonna need some help with that nazi." "Yeah." "Get Maurice to help you, he can take on anyone." "Who's he?" "Big black guy, shaved head." "You didn't need to say that he's black." "Well, we've got a bunch of guys with shaved heads. Figured that that would narrow it down for you." "Alright then."

Wil and Audrey found Maurice talking to Usze. "You Maurice?" "Yeah, what is it?" "We're taking on that nazi guy, and we could use your help." "You two were from the meeting." "Yeah. Can you help us?" "Yeah. Whoever that bastard is is a nazi. This ain't just to help you, it's personal." "Well alright. Grab your stuff and come with us. We're going to Georgia."

After they took the portal stone, they talked. "So you two really killed the Guardians of Torvald?" "Yeah, that battle was insane. It's where Wil lost his finger." "I lost two thirds of it." They opened the door to the primary house, where Wil and Audrey lived. "Welcome to my place. We've got food, alcohol, all the weapons you need."

Maurice then noticed Wil's shield. "Spellbreaker? Where'd you get it?" "I got it while I was in Skyrim. I did a favor for Peryite and he gave it to me." "Peryite? Isn't he the Daedric prince of sickness, or something?" "He is, but I killed all of the infected. Not just the ones he told me to kill, but all of them." "And he didn't curse you?" "Nope." Maurice then noticed that Audrey had the same shield.

"How'd you get the same shield?" "Wil cloned it." "How?" "A wizard owed me a favor." "So, what're we gonna do?" "I made it clear that we're all here. So this nazi will come out of hiding and hopefully show up." "You sure we can take her?" "Not at all. We can only hope." "With you on our side, we got a better chance."

"What about your friends?" "They're good at what they do, but I think this surpasses their skills, even if they worked together." "So it's just us three?" "Seems that way." "Alright, let's do it." "Maybe after this, you'd wanna join us." "For what?" "Adventures and stuff." "Maybe. I'll think about it."

"Why's it looks like spring out here?" Maurice asked. "I don't know. Only the Jericho could answer that" Audrey replied. "Jericho?" "Jericho is one of the 54 Immortals. He has some control of the weather pattern of Drakon and Tamriel. He replenishes the oils and minerals in the earth. Thanks to him, the energy crisis of 3262 was solved. Feel free to take a look around the place. Make yourself at home."

Maurice then looked around. He went upstairs and found Alec and Hazel playing video games. "What's up?" Alec said. Maurice simply waved and continued looking around. He went into Wil's room and looked at the bookshelf. "Fetch by Scott Cawthon? Haven't read this in a while." He then noticed another book upside down. When he put it on the shelf correctly, a secret door opened.

He knew that he shouldn't look, but his curiosity got the better of him. He went in and found Wil's hidden armory. He saw Am's dog tags, as well as his multiple sets of armor and weapons. He then noticed several strange books, along with one that looked like it'd been Frankensteined. He looked at a large display case, noticing strange pieces of armor, weapons, and shields. He walked over and got a closer look. He then realized that these weren't just normal things. These were Daedric artifacts.

"Looks like you found my secret armory." "Oh shit! Wil, I'm sorry." "It's fine. I know I can trust with this place." "Where's you get these?" "I did a few things here and there, as well as people owing me favors." "This is another Spellbreaker. Is that the real one?" "No, that's another clone. The one I use is the real one." Maurice the noticed a strange helmet.

"What's this?" "That's the Masque of Clavicus Vile, Daedric prince of bargains. His bargains always come with some sort of consequence. But if you make your bargain full proof, then you might be able to have no consequence." "And that?" "His axe. I got him to take back some dog named Barbas, and he gave me his Masque, but I made a full proof bargain to get his axe too. Thankfully, it worked."

Audrey then ran into the armory. "Wil! I know you're showing Maurice your museum or whatever, but you need to see this!" The three ran to the door and found the nazi, calling out for Wil. "WILHELM LINCOLN!!!" Wil then came out, along with everyone else from the other houses. Wil told them to stay back, and that he'd handle it. Surprisingly they listened, all except for Yang. Of course she wouldn't listen.

Yang ran towards the nazi, but was thrown back by... nothing? What just happened? This nazi had to have been telekinetic or something. "You ruined my life!" The nazi yelled. "I never did anything to you." The nazi removed their mask revealing "Am." "You killed my brother! You let me die! And you buried me ALIVE! The fourth reich understood my suffering and brought me back! They rebuilt me! Now I can finally KILL YOU!!!"