Epilogue

"You failed," screeched the boy's mentor in a high pitched tone.

The boy was soaked from head to toe in rain droplets as they pelted the ground endlessly and he shivered. "I'm really sorry Madame," he said, dropping to his knees in a bow. A thick perfume scent wafted into his nose and he gagged.

His mentor turned to look around their surroundings. They were near a dark obsidian cave in the middle of a forest, with thick evergreens planted here and there. It was also the middle of a thunderstorm, and both of them were getting wet by the moment.

"Well, at least you took out one of them," she said at last.

The boy bit his lip and said nothing. He just killed his own sister. He should feel regretful, yet not an ounce of sympathy rose in his body. Why? Something was really wrong...

His mentor smiled. "I guess it's time for your dose of medicine now," she said, reaching into her cloak and pulling out a bottle filled with a purple elixir. 

The boy took it. After all, why would he hesitate? His mentor loved him, and without his medicine, he could die from a curse casted by his siblings.

The siblings he thought he could trust.

He tipped his head back and downed the contents, almost throwing up from the horrid taste. But a calming fog settled into his brain, erasing all the worries and fears.

His mentor smiled again and held her hand out. The boy took it. "Come Draco, let's go home," she said. And together, they walked off into the cave. 

Lexi here to end book 1 of 'The Krewdom Stories!' Give some applause please! (Applause in the background) I guess it was 2 months since we finished the book and honestly, we are really happy to see that you have enjoyed the story! You did enjoy right? Hehe.

Thank you so much for reading this book. The both of us really appreciate your interests! We'll take a break starting today, and we'll be back quickly, cross our hearts. Also, stay tuned for the second book of 'The Krewdom Stories.' The title is still being decided, but we promise it'll be here soon! 

Stay healthy and see you all soon!

-Lexi and Christine