Chapter 8

"We need to talk," Bruce said.

Natasha had not had any business with Bruce, so Natasha assumed this had something to do with Percy. Natasha knew from the hospital that Percy could be mischievous. That was when he was not at 100%. Natasha could not imagine what type of mischief he was up to now.

Natasha looked up at the sky. "I left him alone for a couple of hours."

"Percy is not in trouble," Bruce said. He squinted his eyes at her. That reaction said that she left out information about her son. Natasha introduced him, but nothing else.

Natasha's face was carefully blank. "Then what happened."

"Your son doesn't have a medical file and refused to have a check up,," Bruce said.

Natasha remembered Sally saying that he has his own doctor.   "I was told he has his own doctor."

Bruce nodded.   "Percy told me the same thing, but any professional doctor would have a medical file, yet there is no medical file.  I confirmed tjat we don't have information other than what was filled in before a certain age."

Natasha looked troubled and sighed.   "Let me guess, Percy doesn't want a check up."

Bruce nodded.

Natasha closed her eyes for a second.  "Day 1 of having a teenager," she muttered.   "Where is Percy?"

"That's not all of it."

Natasha tilted her head for Bruce to continue.

"I grabbed Percy's shoulder, but he flinched."

Natasha nodded, thinking of all the people trying to kill her son.   Natasha needed to relay information.   "Can you bring the others?  We need to talk about Percy.  Don't let Percy know."

"Okay, he should be done with breakfast by now."

                             *              *               *

Percy made himself pancakes.   Unfortunately they did not have blue food coloring which is a tragedy, but it's not like they would have any use for it.  

Tony came in.   "Hey kid."

"What's with everyone calling me kid," Percy grumbled.

"I don't see any adults here, so you must be a kid."   Tony made a search gesture by putting his hand above his eyes and looked side to side.  

"Well it's true you are a kid, but you don't need to group me in," Percy said.

Tony staggered back holding his heart.   "You wound me."

Percy kept on eating. Tony was over dramatic. Tony looked around Percy was still eating. "Where is your mother?"

Since he doubted Tony was talking about Sally, he knew he was talking about Natasha. "I don't know. I got up and made food."

Tony looked down at his phone. "I got to go."

Percy waved. Percy finished eating, washed the dishes, and then got lost finding his room again.

Once Percy got back to his room he changed into his normal clothes. He then proceeded to exit the building. He would be back, but he wanted to visit his mom, and then meet up with Annabeth.

* * *

It took a while to gather the avengers. Clint still wasn't back because he was with his family. Natasha would tell him later.