Chapter 12-Abducted

She smiles at my sense of satire and prods behind me to begin her toil "let's start with your hair first" she muses to herself, just out loud, she views a still wet lock by twirling it on a finger, lightly tugging it slightly, she drops the ply of hair and hums gaily as she works, an odd sound imbues the air, so raucous I whim to cup my ears "what is the source of that sound?" I probe, well, yell, for the sound was so strident I feared it would muffle me out, a mild sense arises aversely onto my head. "I'm blow-drying your hair, it's a method that helps dry your hair fast" she replies just as noisily, aquiring ample locks of hair to arid she then defuses the Blow-dryer, but a few clicks from behind me imply she's not done "I think we should try curling your hair" she muses "you'll just have to stay very still" she employs me softly, which was not my concern, my dread for her tools was enough to torpefy me "is that what that thing you turned on will do?" I probe inquisitively, not stirring "hence the name, Curler". I smile as a balmy huff lightly arises on my back, I quell a sigh of placate, a few tender tugs divide my hair into parts, she strokes my hair out of the way, rooting it to slip over my chest, I almost gaze down at it impertinently "can I move now?" I query "almost, just a few strands left" she notifies me, I bridle myself from revising exuberantly, when she is finished, she mists something onto my mane that holds a superbly inimitable smell to it, appearing finished, she obtains the trope of hair that she had earlier asided. Tugging the lock behind my back once again, granting my lock to sink into my back "can I look now?" I probe avidly and rousely "patience, child" she chuckles fondly "not until I see your face", she steers around my back to get a long gaze at my vistige, auditing my every aspect, mulling the outlook of my very soul "I think you look beautiful naturally", a fever rises in my cheeks and a coy smile smears across my lips "I think you're ready to look" she smiles, I emblaze gaily and rush to the mirror, neurotic about what I would espy. But when my orbs land upon the mug that gazes back at me, I am dazed, rigid in place, my mouth parts fairly as my orbs soak the espy of my vistige for my initial stint, as I see my aspects and acquaint with them, Newt's primal detail of me surge my skull, for he was precise, I have big brown orbs that remit the gaze I emit, satiny, ruby lips that are dewed from the galore quench, wan derma with a mellow pink blush that spry and natchly frolics upon my cheeks, I have long, ample eyelashes. That reach the rim of my brows, which are trim, bended superbly, making my big orbs espy nonviably bigger, my face is gracile, edged and traced, unlike Newt's, which is lean and trim, I have high cheekbones that barely bulge from my face, my aspects are so artless within their purity, so spry, not meant for the life I was callously deserted in, a lively glint wink in my orbs as they crawl down my face and to the collar bone that legibly protrudes, I veer my face to the left, watching the bone in my neck bulge out patently. My orbs trace the line of my jaw, just as acute as the rest of my aspects, what I espy next is my mane, which is a lavish brown and is parted above my right brow, which abets me grasp why my hair entirely coats the left side of my forehead, I obtain a lock of my hair and slip it over my shoulder, watching as the cascade of furls lightly twine down all the way to my waistline, I awe at the comely sight, effulgent beams frisking upon my hale, juvenile mane "so, what do you think?" Linnea probes. Although she bears a smug guise upon her face, lordly of her artistry "I look.." I trail, unable to form the words that would validly fit my new face "as beautiful as you should be" she smiles, ending my adage liltingly "maybe" I reply bashfully, she rucks her brows together, but she still smiles "thank you so much" I thank her, canting my head to my right side to face her as she hovers her face right alongside mine, her hands planted cordially upon my shoulders "no toil" she replies, not entirely receiving my praise, I smile at her humility. "Now, I believe there are some boys awaiting you, you should get going" she converts our topic abruptly, addling me briefly, I erect and stroll to the door, timid and slightly neurotic of the result I will receive upon my arrival, she holds the door for me, not arraying any portent that she will trail me, I step outside of the room without her "ensure you take a left and a right, down that hall are the doors to the Dining Hall" she employs me "thank you" I thank her, already anxious whiming to walk down the hall and join my friends. "I hope to see you again" I confess, she smiles amicably "as I wish too, Child" she returns, I emit her one last grin before she closes the door, sealing it with a click, I birl around and briskly stride down the hall, obeying her route, but as I stride down the hall, my senses detect a tacit of menace and vigilant themselves intuitively, but upon finding no one else around me, I shun it, but just as I pass the fork, a hand clasps over my wrists, another one my mouth, my brain registers the abrupt deed swiftly, I'm being abducted.

Author's info- Hello reader! BOOM! Another great chapter and amazing cliffhanger! OMG, I love the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter! I can't wait for you guys to see what happens next! I won't spoil, but it will be pretty interesting to write, I will try to have as little words as possible and make it all about conversing, but hey, I have to put in my own personal flare, right? I can only hope you guys are loving the book as much as I love writing it! Okay, there are no hints in this chapter, but the next chapter will be the conclusion of some of the many hints that I have gifted you guys with! Oops, may have spoiled it there, it's fine, I won't say anything else about the next chapter! But I will talk about this one! The picture above the chapter is how Rose looks right now, I know, she might be a little paler than usual, but hey, it was the only picture I could find that actually arrayed her true beauty! And wow, I think I nailed it! I can't wait to write out the reactions of the boys *wink, wink*, anyway, if you guys are really loving this story, smash that voting star, leave a comment or message me personally! I hope you guys enjoy what's about to come next, all I have to say is buckle your seatbelts, because it's going to be a wild ride! Hope you all are staying safe and healthy! I love all of you guys! I really appreciate all the love and support that so many of you guys have gifted me with! I mean really, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WOULDN'T BE MUCH OF AN AUTHOR WITHOUT READERS! I REALLY AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE MANY READERS THAT HAVE BEEN DRAWN TO MY STORIES AND THE MANY LIVES THAT MY WRITING HAS AFFECTED! I LOVE ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Also, I may not have hinted something within my writing, but I did reveal a little clue as to what is about to go down in one of my author's info, good luck finding it! DON'T SKIP CHAPTERS! I am not just saying this because I want more readers, but I also want to make sure no one misses out! Remember, I am trying to differ from the norm! Well, I got to go, the next chapter won't write itself! Later reader!