Chapter 38-Amazed

I huff in relief when she unlatches those dazzling sapphire orbs "get over there!" Minho hests, motioning at the man that erects too close to Thomas and Teresa "move!" Minho commands, the man scowls "I said, 'move'!" Minho repeats angrily, we have to bind them, I privately mull, my orbs rapidly assess my vicinity for anything that might enact such, my orbs land on a paltry scarf, my orbs lift, meeting the tense gaze of Newt "okay, hands! Give me your hands!" Newt orders, swiftly obtaining the scarf "do what he says" Frypan warns "give me your hands!" Newt recurs. "You're never gonna get away with this" Crawford threatens as Newt encases her wrists with the scarf, I rush over to Thomas, placing my hand on his shoulder "we gotta go, Thomas" I urge him, his frantic orbs meet mine briefly "okay, come on" he urges Teresa, swiftly averting his orbs to her, she begins to arise, I assist Thomas in liberating her from the many mechines she is shackled to "guys? They're coming! Where do we go?!" Frypan warns us with an anxious probe as Teresa finally erects, I stand beside her, my fearful orbs avidly scanning for hope. I find it in the resolute orbs of Newt, which are fueled more by my hue, Newt's orbs blink to the table before him "Frypan! Move!" Newt commands, swiftly he raises the table, flipping it over facilely, his deed causes the contents of the table to burst on the floor feebly, he grunts as he swiftly pushes the table against the door, in sync, the door jerks open, causing Newt to spring back, landing beside me "get back! Get back!" Minho orders, pushing everyone behind him, I am slightly alleviated to espy the door is now thwarted by the table, sharp curses and yells emit from the other side of the door, men in black suits flood the window on the door "they got the door barricaded! Send backup!" A voice shouts from behind the door, a man begins to ram the door in hopes of opening it, the feeble table writhes in disset with the man, but I know it won't endure "okay, we gotta get outta here!" Minho informs us "where do we go?!" Frypan exclaims, my frantic orbs con the room for any exit, that's when I espy the pane of glass behind us "Thomas! The window!". I exclaim, swiftly, the boy glances at the window and scans the room, he espies the chair beside him and obtains it innately "everyone stand back!" He warns us, he thrusts the chair, causing it to collide with the window, the only result is a low thud and an abiding window, Thomas lours at the window, I curl my hands, my nails digging callously into my palms "Rose, don't!" Newt exclaims, enveloping my hands within his, thwarting me from progressing any further "I got it" he whispers, he whirls to his left and obtains another chair "ready?", they both share a nod. They both thrust, the moment the chairs hit the window, the glass severs, yielding to their melded vigor, they both cower back, covering their faces, I flinch "come on! Go!" Thomas yells over the clash of the men behind us, I dash over to the window, only for a hand to halt me, I ruck my brows at Newt "I don't think so", before I am alloted time to reply, he scoops me up in his arms, his hands tightening around the back of my knees and my back, I gasp, but I adroitly wrap around his neck. He lunges for the window, I watch as Thomas easily hurls over the gap where the window once had been, furious orders and yells imbue the room, I watch as Teresa takes off her jacket and places it upon the outline of the window, wishing for a painless mount "watch your feet!" Thomas exclaims, rushing to aid her, he captures her briefly in the same hold Newt has on me to transfer her to the other side of the window, I powerlessly watch as Newt hurls though the window, I yelp, cowering into his chest, I feel a harsh bump. A soft groan vibrates below me, my orbs burst alive, flashing with worry, I quickly elevate myself to find Newt under me, hissing in pain "oh, klunk! Newt, are you okay?" I probe, clambering off of him, he groans again, but inclines "yeah, I think so, this floor is hard" he chuckles a bit, I seize his face and smash my lips into his, he tenses, but eases into me, I wish for the moment to last longer, but it doesn't, the yells of the guards guide me back to reality, I curse it's callousness, I aversely bisect from him. Our lips forming their unique sound "next time do something that doesn't involve you getting hurt" I mumble, erecting, I extend my hand to him, he obtains it and I abet in erecting him, he chuckles, his cheeks tinted with rubies "yeah, but I'd do anything for you to do that again" he quips slyly, I smile, but roll my orbs "hurry! Let's go!" Minho rushes, still behind the gap "Thomas" Minho calls, obtaining the heed of the boy, he hurls the gun at Thomas, beginning to climb over, Thomas easily catches the gun, rushing to the door behind us. Which harbors the same, alleviating sight of an exit sign above it "stay behind me" Thomas instructs us as he unlatches the door, but when we do, we discover a man is awaiting for us "THOMAS, LOOK OUT!" I scream, warning him, swiftly, Thomas cocks the gun and pulls the trigger, blasting the man before he could even react, I watch in awe as the man flies back, landing brutally on his back, a vile crackle encases him, along with the brief and capering dance of electricity embracing his frame, abnormally the man convulses turbulently, we stand there, momentarily amazed.

Author's info- BOOM! Another great chapter and amazing cliffhanger for all my lovable readers and followers! Omg, I can't believe how many of you beautifully amazing readers have taken an interest, and by interest, I think we all know I mean obsession, in my book! So many readers are already filing in for my first book The Inevitable! I can't wait to see how many this book will have! That being said, almways ensure that you read every chapter! All the chapters I publish are for a reason and I don't want you guys to miss out on all the action, you wouldn't want someone else to do this to you, so why do it to anyone else? And for those of you who have stuck with me through all my chapters, through all my ups and downs, through the funny, confusing, happy and sad moments that I have written to release my creativity, thank you all so much! I never really say this as often as I did, but you guys mean so much to me! You have no idea, and not just because I am an author that wants readers, no, I love all of you because you guys are showing me your love, your advice, your friendship and honesty! I love you guys so much! Thank you for sticking with me through all the crazy turns of my frantic and exciting life, and let's not forget about Rose! Man this girl is on fire! I just love the fact that she and Newt kissed all whilst WICKED guards are chasing them! #couplegoals, anyway, this chapter may be lacking in clues, but I did sprinkle in a whole bunch of teamwork for the Gladers! Man they surely know how to work under pressure, and now that they have Teresa, what is next? Will they make it out? Will they finally be able to have a slither of freedom? Or will WICKED win? Will they survive or will they be lost in the sands of time that howl, begging for them to come outside? Will Rose and Newt ever be given the chance to be a real couple and not worry about the world? And if so, what will occur between them? Will their bond die or will they endure everything together, resolute and unshaken? Find out in the next chapter! If you loved this chapter, smash that voting star, leave a comment or message me personally! I always reply when someone has critique for me or you just want to say hello! I love you all and I hope you guys are staying safe and healthy! Later reader!