Hawks in a rut DAY 3

Toga Pov

I'm in UA It's awful but here is my Izuku and Ochako but still I need to see how Dabi is doing and I need more of Hawks blood.' I need to get out of here to mees with Dabi. How he screamed when I fucked him and the blood an-' the bell rings and me and class 1a we went to lunch.
'But without my quirk it will be dificold.

Dabi pov

I woke up by a loud noise first I thought it was Hawks or Snowfur "Oh it's TV" I turn of TV. The sun was shining through window it was like 7Am I did my morning routine. I sat at table and tought ' why I'm still hear I cold escape long time ago.I can run away now but were will I go the leuge is captured I have no were to go' I need comfort I search for blueberry but then I remember that toy cat was with Hawks. "Ehhhh clam down evry thing is okay" I said to my self.
I turn on TV and watch some random move 'I love you' ' what does mens I love you?'.

I made some food I ate and went up stars to give Hawks some food he has not eaten yet. I knok at door no ansver 'maby hes sleeping.' I opened the door and went in he was curled in ball.He has eaten half of the food I put the new plate and took the yesterday's palte I look at him again and when I was about to close the door he spoke "Can y-you bring water please?" "sure".
I put the dirty plate in sink and I took a glass and poured water in it.

I went up stairs and open the door Hawks was siting on bed blanket on his shoulders "Hawks here the water" he looks at me and reachs for the glass but his hands is shaking I didn't give him the glass "let me " I sat beside him and put the glass against his lips and he drank half a glass I put the glass on nightstand. Hawks put his arms around my waist and pull me in his lap he began to smell my neck. I sat ther and didn't move. He nibbled at my neck I panic and  hit him in face and run out of the room closing door behind me.

"GRRRRRR" Hawks grovl "WHAT TO do,what did I did"I felt tears in my eyes. I heard him coming closer to the door I panic and ran down sairs and out the kicthen door I just ran,ran and ran I stop in some kind of allyway. I felt dizzy all of sudent I went further down the alleyway and pressed against the wall to keep my balance 'clam down. I need to breath' my legs give out and I hit the ground and pase out.

Togas pov
(Toga was mysteriously out of the UA .... I'm just very lazy O:-))

I got out of UA but I have do this quick or else in the morning they will see me mising. I took one of the allyways "omg is it what I think it is" I walk closer to see and yes it was Dabi. 'I know that Dabi is thinking off of me like his family buuuutttt I don't....hes like a toy to play with' "Dabi dear what are you doing out here? What happend? Wher's Hawks?" I turn him around on his back. " Dabiiiiii do you hear me??" He didn't answer how rude of him " if you don't answer me I will stab you" I'm glad he didn't answer.