Chapter 8- A Night with Steve-O, A Time with Secrets

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter, but this is a special chapter for all the Steve-O lovers out there! I'll post the next two chapters later, this Chapter is a special for Valentine's day! Yay! Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you're thinking will happen next! Comment? Message? Thanks to the awesome voters and readers out there!

~K-Chan

- - -

It was only eight at night, on a Sunday night. Today was the first day that my uncle, Johnny Knoxville had come to visit me here in San Diego. I didn't know that he was famous... just that he shared the same burden as I did. 

I stared at my big blue eyes in my one and only restroom of my spacious apartment. I think my allergies were coming up again because of the redness my eyes were now attaining. Just a few minutes ago, Chris Pontius just put ice down my back and my back was now cold and kind of itchy... and I was going to get him back for this!

Rubbing my itchy, red, sore eyes I opened the door of my bathroom and closed the light and accidentally bumped into someone's chest. 

I stumbled backwards, and mumbled, "Sorry," still rubbing my eyes. 

I put my hands to my side and after my blurry vision had cleared, I looked at the tall person standing in front of me. 

"Steve-O?"

"Hey Katie, I was wondering if-" Steve-O gasped, "Holy shit, your eyes!"

"I know... it looks pretty bad. Just allergies." I explained and smiled sweetly at his ghastly expression. 

Steve-O looked the other way and blushed a bright pink and looked at me, a smile surfacing his face. Inside, I laughed at his embarrassment and couldn't hide back a smile either. 

"Well, I was wondering if we could hang... I mean when I come back? I have no idea when that's gunna be, but I wanna get to know you better," he scratched his head and looked to the side, his face red as a tomato. 

"Yeah! Let's go somewhere! Well, when you guys come back, I mean. It sucks that you guys have to leave tomorrow."

"Hey, I'm just glad to have met a girl like you."

I turned a lush pink and chortled gleefully, "Well, you're a pretty rad guy too, Steve-O," I smiled and gave him a hug. 

Steve-O hugged back and buried his face in my neck, "I'm sad you're leaving..." his voice trailed off and he hugged me so tight, I felt like my insides were going to be squeezed out!

"Aww... Steve-O. Don't be sad, 'cuz I'm going to be sad too..." I had to stand on my tip-toes so that I could rest my chin on his shoulder. 

After about five minutes of hugging, we released our bear hug. 

He sniffled and wiped a tear from his eye. 

"Are you crying, Steve-O?!" I exclaimed. 

"What... a man can't cry?" he asked, "Aren't you going to miss us?"

"Trust me, I'm gunna miss you guys a bunch! But, I can't cry." I whispered. 

"Why not?" 

"I don't know. I couldn't even cry when my mom died. I remember crying all the time before her death, though."

"I'm sorry, Katie..." Steve-O put his arm around me and we started to walk out of the hallway. 

Yeah, me too... I thought inside my head. 

No one was in the living room when Steve-O and I had walked in. Where was everyone? I walked around the living room and into the kitchen. I checked all around the kitchen, and in the closet in the hallway. There was one last place. My room.