Chapter 2- Seattle, Washington

"Thank you for riding First Class Airlines!" The stewardess from earlier wished me farewell and waved.

I nodded to her in thanks while stepping carefully down the plane steps, then onto the gravel road below. Stretching sluggishly, I trudged over to Chris who held the digital camera in his hands. He replayed over our prank to Jeff, and laughed along with the other guys. I tried to laugh, but instead felt my stomach lurch, making me feel dizzy. I swayed to the left, and caught myself unsteadily with someone's suitcase. "Are you okay, Katie?" My uncle asked.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'm totally fine." I lied.

"You don't look so well. Maybe you should sit down?" My uncle came up behind me, and took my duffel bag out of my hand.

"It's okay, I can stand," I said weakly, "I just feel a little dizzy."

"No, I really think you should sit. We don't want you to be sick for our show tonight." My uncle motioned for me to sit down.

I sighed, and sat down where everyone's luggage was. I held my face in my hands as the laughter of the men filled my ears. I needed peace, quiet, serenity, and Bam. I needed Bam. I shut my eyes, so that all I could see were the backs of my eyelids. Wow, Katie. You're such a party pooper! I stood on wobbly knees, and made my way over to Steve-O, who was talking to Wee-Man and Preston. Preston noticed me, and gave me a big smile. I tried to paste on a smile, but was again caught off guard when my stomach leapt at least a million feet into the air, and then fell. I clutched my stomach with a hand, still forcing a smile onto my face. "Um...Are you okay?" Wee-Man asked.

Steve-O turned around, and faced me, his eyes glistened with happiness and excitement. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel a little woozy from the plane ride. It happens every time." Preston and Wee-Man nodded, but Steve-O kept looking into my eyes. He cocked an eyebrow and smirked. I furrowed my brows, confused at his behavior. "Well, I guess I'll go then..." I took a step, but was swept off of my feet and carried bridal style by a smiling Steve-O. "C'mere you!" He nuzzled his cheek against mine.

I furrowed my brows even more confused. My stomach lurched, causing my body to shake in his arms. "Aww! Katie and Steve-O! You guys look like a fierce couple!" I looked up to see Chris laughing and pointing at us. A few whispers and "Aw's" came from within the crew. I blushed a bright red, squirming to get out of Steve-O's arms. Why was he acting so weird today? I glanced at my uncle who was smiling at us, then made his way to Lance and whispered in his ear. He nodded, then took the expensive looking camera and pointed it at us. I squirmed even more, becoming more embarrassed. "What the fuck guys!" I hollered. Every single one of them laughed, making me steam. "Whatever..." I growled under my breath.

As soon as the limo got there, Steve-O took me inside the limo while the chauffeur loaded all of our luggage into the back. I sat in between Ryan and Steve-O while Chris, my uncle, and Lance sat across from us. "Tell me again why you're filming me and Steve? Uncle! What did you say to Lance?!" Everyone laughed except me. I felt pissed how I was always being left out of their hooligan acts.

"It's just a little something-something if ya know what I mean." Chris winked at me, his brown eyes glistening with trouble. I knew there was something wrong...very wrong. Why was Steve-O acting so weird? As in weird, I meant the awkward, flirtatious moves? Why was my uncle not doing anything about this? Questions bounced around my head until we arrived at a hotel not too far away from the airport. The door opened, and we stepped out into the chilly, cloudy weather. "So... what exactly are we going to do for your guys' 'show'?" I asked in wonder.

"Well, we were planning to bring you along... with a backstage pass!" Jeff lightly took my neck in between his arm-pit and side, then gently noogied my head.