Battle of Minneaut Prime

A/N: This is an AU of the original lore of my 40k.

Minneaut Prime, the once proud and bustling trade hub of the Minneaut System. It was now the capital of one of the largest Ork Empires to ever see the face of the galaxy, encompassing more than 200 worlds and having numerous billions of Orks under its banner.

Its leader was the Blue One, a gigantic ork nearly twice the size of Vulkan, Primarch of the Salamander Legion, this gigantic Ork Warlord was unique with his skin being a dark tone of blue while his pupils were the color of blood red. He is capable of tearing a Baneblade tank apart with his sheer strength. Whilst also having the greatest weapons the Orks, the 'Blakk Skin' power armor is on par with Custodian armor while the weapons of the Blue One being the 'Fist of Gork' and the 'Dakka of Mork' powerful machinery, aside from their names.

The Orks of this big, green empire were of a different breed, being faster, tougher and far more intelligent than their far dumber cousins. Fittingly named the Summus-Orks, these orks proved troublesome if not dangerous to the Wyverns, and that's already a feat worthy to note.

In the wake of this Green Crisis, the Emperor sent forth his second son, the Primarch of the Steel Wyverns Legion, Arturius Imperia. With his Legion, he called for a crusade with the assistance of the Regni Excercitus and the greatest of the elite regiments of his personal domain, Immortalis Draco, against the Orks.

Numerous billions died in the war with hundreds, if not, thousands of Astartes being butchered by the Orks. No longer able to hold his wrath, Arturius dropped down from his flagship, Tenebris Oculus, with his personal guard, the Draco Domini, on one of the 200 worlds, the Orks controlled. Cutting through tens of thousands of Orks, Arturius fought alongside his sons and his guard, marching through the various worlds and retaking them in the name of the Human race, eventually his onslaught would end at the very world this infestation had started, Minneaut Prime.

- Command Room of Tenebris Oculus

Inside the command room of the flagship, were numerous men and women working on computers which controlled many features of the ship, bellow them was the world of Minneaut Prime, accompanying the gigantic ship was the corresponding fleet which harbored hundreds of lesser ships and tens of battleships at varying lengths and strengths.

At the center of the control room was a command throne, beside the throne were 5, power-armored men, these being Frater Legatus Gabriele, and 4 members of the Draco Domini. The man who sat upon the command throne was none other than the Lord-Primarch Arturius Imperia, giving out orders and commands to those on the ship, he eventually stood up and looked upon the Legatus of his Legion.

"It is time, Gabriele."

The Primarch told his son.

"I am prepared, Father. My brothers only need your word."

"Let us go. This Ork disease shall end today."

Going out of the room, Arturius was followed by his guards with Gabriele beside him. Walking through the various corridors and halls of the ship, they eventually entered the Fulgur-Aquila hangar. They stood at a balcony, in front of them stood 50 thousand Vermis Astartes, standing tall and listening attentively to whatever order their Gene-Father was about to give them.

"My sons! Today is the day where this Empire of Orks shall die upon the land which they call home! We shall do whatever we must do to rid this world of the Ork infestation. Be it the use of Melta-Weapons, Boler, or even Atomic weaponry, the Emperor has given his blessing for us to use whatever means against these cancer cells. Do you understand?!"

"Yes, Father!"

"Ave Dominus Imperator! Ave Draco Imperium!"

The marines then repeated the phrase their Father had said. He then looked back to Gabriele.