0019

Leigh stood In the kitchen. Lacey walked in. She looked to her. "When is your appointment?" Lacey asked.

Leigh smiled. "Tomorrow. I feel so nervous. I mean I know it's a big deal. But I have to think of Mia. I am not in the right place to have another baby. This is for the best."

Lacey smiled. "I get it. Have you told Sami? I mean it's possible it could be his baby?" She asked.

as Leigh looked to her and shock her head. "No. I can't. It's for the best I don't. It's bad enough Warren knows. I just can't tell him. You can't either," Leigh said as Lacey frowned. She knew that she didn't want to keep things.

Leigh looked to her and sighed. "Please Lace I know I am asking a lot. But I don't need the drama. I am your sister please," Leigh said as Lacey looked to her and nodded.

"Of course I won't tell him," Lacey said as Leigh looked to her sister and smiled as Lacey pulled her into a hug. "Do you want me to come with you? I mean you shouldn't be doing this alone," Lacey said as Leigh looked to her and nodded.

She knew that she needed support.

****

Lacey walked through the village. She saw Warren. "Can we talk?" He asked.

Lacey smiled and nodded. "As long as it's not an argument. I'm tired."

"I know what you are going to do. And why you want to do it. but you don't have too. We know it's more them likely mine. We never use anything. But we can do this. We can keep this baby. I will step up and be there for you completely. I will do of right. We can do this," Warren said as Leigh looked to him and frowned.

She was shocked at what he was saying and how he wanted to step up and it scared her. She didn't know what to think. She knew part of her wanted to take Warren up on his offer. And be a family.

It was everything that she wanted. But she knew that she didn't even know if she wanted to have another child. And she didn't know of she could trust Warren not to let her down.

"I don't know," Leigh mumbled as she wiped away a tear.

Warren brushed her hair out of her face. He smiled. "Think about it. Okay?" he said as she nodded.

Leigh didn't know what she wanted.

****

Warren sat in the club. Summer walked in. He looked to her and glared. "What do you want?" She asked.

Summer smirked. "I thought you'd want to be a little nicer. Since we had sex," she said.

Warren rolled his eyes. "I was after information. That's all," he told her as he turned away from her.

Summer nodded. "Well you want to be a little nicer. Especially as I can ruin the fact you're about to get Leigh back. If i tell her what happened," Summer said as Warren looked to her and glared.

He knew that she was going to become a problem. And he had to sort it out. Before he ruined any chance of winning back Leigh.