008

Leigh was sitting in the flat with Mia. She was fast asleep. She had been out of the hospital for a couple of days now. The door flew open and Diane walked in. "Mother! Mia is sleeping!"

"Sorry Love. Is she okay?" Diane asked as she looked at her daughter.

Leigh nodded. "Yeah. But have you seen Sami? He said he would come over tonight and we have a movie night."

"No. Sorry."

Leigh shook her head and sighed. She and Sami had become apart and it had all happened since she had come back. But what had gone on for Sami to not want her anymore?

****

Leigh walked to price slice. Mia was fast asleep in bed. She saw Warren and smiled. "Do you wanna pick Mia up tomorrow for a couple hours?" She asked.

Warren nodded. "Not scared I'll run off with her?"

Leigh shrugged. "Well I have that video of you confessing to everything you did so I'm okay," she said.

Warren smirked and nodded. "Are you okay? You seem moody. You're either not getting sex. Or you're being ignored."

"Both."

Warren looked at her and frowned. He could tell that she was off. "I never ignored you. You know that we had good sex too," he said.

Leigh looked at him and smirked. She knew there was still a connection there between her and Warren. She smirked. "I'll bring her round later," Leigh said as Warren nodded.

****

Leigh walked through the village as she saw Sami with Lacey. "Hey. There you are. Warren has Mia this afternoon. I wanted to know if you wanted to come round and we could spend some time together," Leigh said. She knew that she was trying to make her relationship with Sami work.

Sami sighed. "I can't. Lacey is in court," Sami said.

Leigh frowned. "I forgot. Do you want me to come with you?" Leigh asked.

Lacey shook her head and smiled. "No. It's okay. Sami is with me. And I don't want anyone else there," Lacey said as she looked at her sister.

Leigh nodded. She felt as if Sami was getting closer to Lacey. And she didn't like it at all.

****

Leigh smiled as she got to Warren's with Mia. She carried Mia in and put her into crib in the bedroom Warren had for her. "Keep an eye on her. She's sleeping a lot," Leigh said.

Warren looked at her and nodded. She went to walk off as Warren grabbed her arm and pulled her close. They both looked at each other. "You know you can stay if you want," he said as she looked to him and frowned.

She sighed. "I can't," she said as she looked into his eyes. She knew she wanted him.

Warren pulled her close and kissed her. Leigh found herself kissing him back as they kissed passionately. Warren lead her to the bedroom.

He lifted her onto the bed as their lips touched passionately. He got between her legs as they both stripped off. Warren ran his hand up her thigh as he pushed into her making her moan out loud as he started moving in and out of her.

Leigh knew that it was wrong and that she was with Sami. But with Sami avoiding her and pushing her towards Warren. Leigh had no idea just how everything was about to change.