0021

Leigh didn't know what to think. She knew that she was thinking about the argument with summer. She didn't know what to think. But she knew that she wasn't stupid.

She knew that once again, Warren was up to something and she didn't like it.

Leigh stood from the bed and got ready. She knew how she had gone through a lot lately with the abortion. And how it wasn't easy. But she knew it was the best for her.

Leigh looked to see Mia and smiled. "Hi baby," she said as she kissed her head.

Lacey looked to her. She smiled. "You look awful. Are you sure that you're okay?"

"I feel like crap. The abortion is worse then I thought it would be," she said.

Lacey looked to her and smiled. "I know it's not easy. But it will be okay.

"You don't need to worry. It's just harder than I thought it would be."

"Maybe you should see a doctor. Just to be safe," Lacey said as Leigh nodded knowing that she had a point. "And im guessing that is not what is bothering you. Let me guess it's Warren?" She asked.

Leigh looked to her. She nodded. "I heard him with Summer. Something happened. And he doesn't want me to know. I don't know what to think. I just have a bad feeling about it all," she told her.

Lacey frowned. "What do you think happened? Do you think he cheated on you or something?" She asked.

Leigh sighed.  "I don't know," she said.

Her head was a mess.

****

Leigh answered the door as she saw Warren. She looked to him and frowned. "What do you want?" She asked.

Warren frowned. "Charming. I wanted to see how you are," he said as she looked to him.

She rolled her eyes. "What is going on with you and Summer? I heard you arguing. I know that there is something going on. So why don't you tell me," she said.

Warren looked to her and sighed. "It's nothing" he said as she went to slam the door. He stood in the way and sighed. "Babe please."

Leigh looked to him. She squinted her eyes. "Tell me what happened with you and Summer. Did you sleep with her?" She asked.

Warren sighed. "It's not what it seems," he said.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "That means yes. You can screw off," she spat as he looked to her and sighed.

****

Leigh sat in the hospital as she waited on results. She wanted to know why she felt so crappy.

She looked to see the doctor walk in and looked to her and smiled. "I have your results," she said as Leigh nodded. "It seems that your abortion failed. I don't understand. But it happened. And you are still pregnant."

Leigh sat in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

All that she knew was that she was back to where she started.

But just what was Leigh going to do now that the abortion had failed?