0013

Leigh woke in bed next to Warren. He smirked at her. "You know you're amazing."

Leigh laughed and nodded. "You're only saying that cause of the blow job i gave you last night," she said as she kissed him and straddled him. "I should go. I need to get Mia from Lacey."

Warren nodded and kissed her again. He flipped them and pinned her down. "But you don't want to. You want to stay here with me."

"Usually I would say yes, but instead I have to go and fetch our daughter and make sure that she's behaved. But... you could come with. I know she loves seeing you," Leigh said.

Warren groaned but nodded. He pulled away from Leigh and let her get out of bed. "We're giving this another shot? You, me and our little girl?" He asked.

"I guess we are."

"Good. Now come here and kiss me again," Warren said.

****

Leigh arrived back at the flat. She frowned as she saw Sami there. "What the hell are you doing here? And where the hall is my daughter?" She asked.

Sami rolled his eyes. But he glared when he saw Warren walking in. "Didn't waste much time going back to him did you?"

Leigh looked at him. "I suggest you shut your mouth. You still haven't told me why you're here. We're not together anymore. So I think you should get lost," she told him.

****

Leigh saw Lacey with Mia. She walked over to her. "Hello my gorgeous girl. Mummy missed you."

"Where did you stay last night?" Lacey asked as she looked at her. She got her answer when she saw Warren. "Oh."

Leigh sighed. "Sami and I broke up. Warren is with me to see Mia."

Lacey nodded. But she knew deep down there was more than what Leigh was saying. She smiled. "Well she's been good. She had pizza and ice cream last night."

Leigh grinned. She picked up Mia. "Go with daddy baby. Mummy will come and get you later," she said.

As soon as Warren was out the way, Leigh looked at Lacey. "Sami and I broke up. He helped Warren kill someone. He wanted me to leave with him. But I couldn't. I still love Warren. And we're trying again. I don't know if it will work a second time. But I have to try. For Mia."

Lacey smiled and looked at her. "You're doing what's best for your daughter. I know you're a good mummy. Despite everything that's happened."

Leigh nodded and sighed. But she didn't know if she and Warren would work out. There had been too much drama between them in the past. And she didn't want to put Mia through it.

****

Warren looked up as Leigh walked into the flat. Mia was sitting on the sofa next to him. Warren smiled. "Hows it going?" He asked as he looked at her.

Leigh smiled. "Good. I told Lacey about us. She's happy."

Warren stood up and kissed her. He picked up Mia and held her. "I promise. Everything is going to be okay. We're going to make this work," he said.

Leigh smiled and nodded. But with too much that had happened between Leigh and Warren, would it work for the best?