0020

Leigh groaned as she woke up. She had gone through with the abortion and she had been staying with Warren. He had been looking after her and she was grateful.

Leigh looked to see Warren as he was yelling on the phone. She frowned as he turned to see her and hung up. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Leigh sighed. "I'm in pain. And tired. Where is Mia?"

Warren smiled as he kissed her head. "Lacey took her to the park," he said as Leigh nodded.

Leigh wasn't stupid. She knew that he was up to something. And she was worried. But she knew that she was too tired to deal with it all.

She sat on the sofa as Warren handed her a coffee and smiled.  "You should go back to bed and sleep. I'll get some food for later," he said.

Leigh looked to him and smiled. "I can't. I just feel nauseous. If you have to go and deal with whatever that call was, go ahead and deal with it. I'll be fine," she told him.

Warren walked over to her. He kissed her forehead and smiled. "I have go and deal with some suppliers. I'll call Lacey. I'll tell her to bring Mia back here later," he said as Leigh looked to him and smiled.

****

Leigh smiled as Lacey and Mia walked into the flat. "Mummy!" Mia said as she ran over and hugged Lacey who winced in pain. Leigh smiled as she hugged her.

"Careful . Mummy is in pain," Lacey said as Leigh smiled as Lacey sat next to her. "How are you feeling?" Lacey asked as she handed Mia her phone to play with.

Leigh smiled. "I'm fine. I'm tried and in pain. I know how hard it is. But I had to do it. I had to have the abortion. She's the one I have to focus on," she said as she stroked Mia's hair and smiled.

"I know that things haven't been easy with Warren and Sami. With all that is going on. But you're a good mum to Mia. And she loves you. And so do I and I know it's been awkward with me and you since Sami. But I want you to know I am your sister. I love you and i never meant to hurt you," Lacey said.

Leigh looked to her and smiled. "I know. And I get it. He's good for you," Leigh said as Lacey looked to her and smiled.

****

Leigh frowned as she heard yelling. She woke up on the sofa and walked to the door. She realised how she had fell asleep on the sofa.

She walked to the doorway. She looked out of the door and saw Warren who was yelling at summer. "You keep your mouth shut up. You are not going to tell Leigh what happened with us. You keep your mouth shut," he spat as Leigh stood there and frowned.

She was shocked at what she was hearing. But what just had happened with Warren and Summer.

And little did she know how the abortion she had wasn't as straight forward as she thought. And how everything was going to change between them.