0011

Leigh had felt like an idiot since she rejected Warren. She hadn't seen Sami at all. He had avoided her like she had the plague. And she couldn't stand it.

Leigh walked downstairs. She saw Sami there with Lacey. "Hey. Babe. Can I talk to you?" She asked as she looked at him.

Sami looked over and sighed. "I'm helping Lacey with this case. Diane took Mia out for a bit."

Leigh nodded. "Right. In that case, I'll be back soon," she said as she grabbed her jacket and stormed out the house.

Leigh was fuming that Sami didn't even want to spend anytime with her. She didn't know why he had gone off her. She was there for him through all the racism with Ste.

****

Warren had just gotten out the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. There was a knock at the door. Rolling his eyes, he opened the door and saw Leigh standing there.

"Hello babe. Miss me?" Warren asked as he looked at Leigh. He knew that their connection went deep. They had a daughter together.

Leigh smirked and looked to him. "Maybe. Maybe I just need a distraction," she said.

Warren grabbed her and pulled her inside. They both looked at each other before Warren leant in and kissed her. Leigh kissed him back and moaned against his touch. He grabbed her and pulled her close as he lifted her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist as he carried her into the bedroom.

He dropped her onto the bed as he undressed her. Warren dropped the towel from his waist. Leigh looked at him and smirked as she bit her lip. "Like what you see?" Warren asked.

"Very much so," Leigh said.

Warren climbed on top of her and pulled her close as he pushed into her making her moan out loud. Leigh dug her nails into his back and groaned.

Leigh knew they shouldn't have been doing it. But with Sami, it wasn't the same anymore. It was never like this with Warren. He always made her feel special. And she wanted that.

****

Leigh walked back into the flat and smiled as she saw Mia. "Mummy!" Mia said as she toddled over to Leigh.

Leigh looked at her and smiled. Leigh picked up her daughter and held her close. Leigh felt her heart burst as Mia called her mummy.

She held her little girl close to her and smiled. She looked up as Lacey walked into the room. She was wearing a baggy top. "I thought that you were working on the case with Sami?" Leigh asked.

Lacey looked at her and smiled.  "We were. He had a call and I went for a lie down. I'm not sleeping that well again," Lacey lied.

Lacey knew she couldn't tell her sister she and Sami hadn't been working on the case at all. And how they had been having sex. Lacey knew that the last thing that she wanted was to lose her sister because of whatever was going on with her and Sami.

****

Leigh got to Warren's as she dropped Mia off. She looked at Warren and smiled as Mia ran inside. "We can't keep doing this Leigh. We need to talk about it. And you need to make a decision. Me or Sami. As I won't wait forever," Warren said.

Leigh looked at him and sighed. She knew she had to make a decision. But with her and Sami falling out of love, and her complicated mess that was Warren, what would she decide?