0023

Leigh knew how things were and how it was a mess and how she didn't know what to do. She knew how things were tense with Warren.

She knew how the abortion had failed and how she was still pregnant and she didn't know if she could go through that again. She knew it was a lot and it was hard.

Leigh knew that it took a lot for her the first time. And now she was starting to think about the baby and maybe it was fate as she was meant to keep them.

Leigh got dressed and walked through the flat as she saw Lacey who looked to her and smiled.  "Hey how are you doing I know that things aren't ways for you" Lacey asked.

Leigh looked to her and smiled.  "I'm okay. I mean things are a mess and that. But I am okay. I think I am going  to keep the baby. I know it won't be easy, but I have already tried to have an abortion once. And I just feel as if it is the universe way of telling me I am meant to have the baby."

Lacey looked to her and smiled. "You're  a great mum. And a lot has happened. But you can do this. I know that you can. And I am here for you no matter what," she said as Leigh looked to her and smiled.

She knew how none of it was going to be easy.

****

Leigh walked through the village. She saw Warren who smiled. "I wanted to see how you are. I know that things are tense with us," he told her.

Leigh looked to him and smiled. "I'm okay," she said.

Warren nodded. "I didn't cheat on you Leigh. I know that you don't believe me. And I wish that there was a way to prove it. You mean so much to me," he said.

Leigh looked to him and sighed. "I don't want to talk about that right now. I thought that you should know that after all that had happened, I have decided I am going to keep this baby. It's been a lot," she said.

Warren looked to her and nodded. "I get it. I know how things are with us. But I want you to know that with Mia and this baby, I will always be here for you," he said as she looked to him and smiled as they held a look.

She knew it was going to be far from easy. 

****

Leigh sat in the flat with Mia and smiled as she looked to her little girl. She knew how things were and how it wasn't easy.

She knew the mess of it all. But she knew that she was pregnant. And she was going to have another baby. She knew how Warren was part of her life.

Leigh didn't know how to feel about it all. All that she knew was how she and Warren had unresolved tension and they had to try and make it work.

But little did Leigh know how it was far from over with Warren.