0022

Leigh was shocked and confused about everything. She was still pregnant due to the abortion that had failed.

She knew that she'd have to go through an abortion if she really wanted it as the pills had failed once. She knew that she needed to think things over.

She knew it was a big deal but part of her felt that there was a reason that her baby survived it. 

Leigh looked to her phone. She looked to see Warren was calling her. She hadn't told him about the failed abortion.

She had t told anyone as she hadn't got her head around it. She wanted to either decide what to do and get it over it so she didn't have to tell anyone. Or at least take some time before she told anyone.

Leigh knew that she was also still mad at Warren. He slept with Summer and he had hurt her.

They were just getting back on track and he had done that. She wasn't sure if it was cheating. Especially she knew that she and Warren weren't back together long so she could hardly call it that.

Leigh looked as Mia walked into the room. She smiled as she picked her to and held her close. "Mummy," Mia said trying to fight against her.

"What? Mummy loves you so much. And she's giving you cuddles to show that," she said as she started to tickle Mia who giggled against her.

Leigh knew how hard that things were. But she had Mia and she was the most important person to her.

****

Leigh looked to see Lacey as she walked into the flat. She smiled as she looked to her. She smiled as she sat next to her. "You okay? You look a little pale," Lacey said.

Leigh looked to her and smiled. She knew what was wrong. It was the fact that she was still pregnant with Warren's baby. And she didn't know how to feel about it.

"I'm okay. I am just not feeling myself right now that's all," Leigh said. 

Lacey looked to her and nodded. "I'm here if you want to talk. I'm your sister."

"I know. How are things with you and Sami?"

"I'm pregnant," Lacey said  as Leigh looked to her shocked. "I know. I was shocked too. I'm not meant to be telling anyone. But I thought I could tell you as it's a lot to get my head over."

Leigh looked to her and smiled. "I get that. It will be okay though," she said as Lacey smiled. 

****

Leigh got to Warren's so she dropped Mia off with him. Mia ran inside as Warren looked to Leigh. "Can we talk please?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed. 

She knew that her head was a mess about it all. "I don't care who you screw Warren."

"I didn't cheat. It was before we got together. Please Leigh. I am telling you the truth," he said.

Leigh sighed. "I have bigger problems than that."

"What do you mean?" Warren asked. 

"The abortion failed. I'm still pregnant. And I don't know what I am going to do," Leigh said.

She knew she had a big decision to make