004

Leigh sat in the hospital with Mia. She smiled as Warren walked in. Leigh knew how complicated things were. But she agreed that for Mia's sake she would try when it came to her. She knew that Mia would have to come first.

Leigh looked at Mia as she laid asleep. "How is she?" Warren asked as he sat down.

"She's tired. She won't touch her food but they're preparing for the match and then for the transplant," Leigh said as she looked at him.

Warren nodded. He looked at Leigh and sighed. "Why did you do it to me? Why did you take her away?" He asked.

Leigh scoffed and looked at him. "I could ask you the same. I loved you and you cheated on me. Then you took our baby. Two years. I missed out on her. I missed out on her first everything. Her first words. Her first steps. I was even looking forward to the sleepless nights," she said.

Warren sighed. "I didn't want you to take her from me. I panicked," he said.

Leigh looked at him and shook her head. She sighed. "There's a difference between you and me. I wouldn't have done that. I left with Mia cause you pushed me," she said as she stood up and walked off.

****

Leigh walked through the village. Mia had gone for her transplant. And she was trying to clear her head. Leigh walked back into the flat and frowned as she saw Lacey as she stood in a dressing gown. "Have you just woke up?" She asked.

Lacey smiled. "Sami was talking me over the court case late last night. With Ryan," she said as she handed Leigh a drink.

Leigh smiled slightly. She felt bad. She hadn't been there for Lacey. And what she had been through. Lacey's boyfriend had raped her multiple times and tried to control her which made Lacey snap.

She knew Sami was representing her and she was grateful her boyfriend was there for Lacey. But she didn't know how close that Lacey and Sami were. And how Sami was in Lacey's bed. How the two of them had been having sex behind Leigh's back.

Leigh smiled slightly. "You know he isn't going to get away with what he did to you. He's going to pay," she said as she saw how worried Lacey was.

"I guess. I'm just scared," Lacey said as she looked at her sister. She had missed her while she had been away.

"I should have been a better sister."

"You were trying to find Mia. It's not your fault," Lacey said as Leigh smiled and hugged her.

****

Leigh got back to the hospital. She frowned as she saw Warren and Mia's empty bed. "Where is she?! Have you taken her again?" She asked.

Warren frowned as Leigh went to grab him. He pinned her to the wall and held her. "I haven't. She's in recovery. Do you really not trust me?" He asked.

Leigh looked at him and glared. "No. I don't trust you at all. Because you ruined my life. You took my daughter and you ruined my life. I hate you for it," she spat.

Warren glared. They both realised they were closer than what they thought. "And you had to do the same thing to me. I hate you too," he hissed.

They looked at each other for a moment and glared. Warren leant in and kissed her. Leigh wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as they kissed passionately.

Leigh knew it was wrong. But at the same time, it was like nothing had happened between them. Leigh knew things were going to get a lot more complicated between her and Warren.