0010

Leigh looked up as Warren walked in. Lacey behind him. "I think we need to talk," he said as he looked at her. "Now."

Leigh rolled her eyes. She looked at Lacey. "Can you take her for some lunch? I'll pay you back," she told her.

Lacey nodded. She picked up her niece and walked off. Leigh looked at Warren. "What's the issue macho man?" She asked.

Warren smirked. "What's this I hear about Sami wanting to adopt Mia? That ain't happening," he said.

Leigh frowned. "Who said that? Sami has never said he's going to adopt her. Why would Sami adopt her? He doesn't even spend time with her."

"Good. Cause she's my little girl and hell will freeze over before someone else adopts her to be daddy," Warren said.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "There you go again. Macho man."

"You love it though. Least you do when you're in my bed."

"You need to forget about that. I mean it," Leigh said as she grabbed her coat. She felt Warren pull her back. "What?"

Warren smirked and kissed her. Leigh kissed back and felt Warren pull the coat from her hands. The kiss was getting more heated and passionate.

Leigh pulled away. "No. Not doing this. Not again," she told him as she grabbed the coat Warren chucked across the room.

Warren rolled his eyes and followed her.

****

Leigh stood outside the love boat. She saw Sami there with Lacey and Mia. Leigh frowned as Sami picked up Mia and held her close. Leigh found that completely weird. Sami had never bothered with Mia before. So why was he now?

Leigh felt someone stand behind her. She turned to see Warren. "He doesn't spend time with her?" She asked.

Leigh sighed. "He never has before. This is the first time he has even held her. There's something going on with them. I'm not stupid."

Warren nodded. "When you were away, they got pretty close."

Leigh sighed and nodded. "Yeah. I got back to the flat... and I think that I interrupted something. Both of them denied anything happening," she told him.

"Go over there. Talk to them and see how he acts around Mia now that you're there," Warren said.

Leigh just nodded. She sighed and walked over. Warren behind her. "Hey look cutie. It's mummy."

Leigh smiled. She saw how Sami handed Mia back to Lacey. Under the table, she felt Warren place his hand on her thigh. She knew it was Warren as he always did it.

****

Mia was playing with her toys in the living room. Leigh stood watching her and smiled as Lacey walked over. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Leigh nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine babes. I'm just... I don't know what to do. Sami. He doesn't talk to me anymore. He doesn't stay over."

"Is there any issue with you both?" Lacey asked as she looked at her sister.

Leigh shrugged. "I don't know at all."

****

Leigh was just about to go to bed when there was a knock at the door. She stood up and sighed. Leigh opened the door and saw Warren. "I was about to go to bed. Is there an issue?" She asked.

Warren said nothing. He barged into the flat and sighed. "I want you Leigh. I want you and I want Mia. We're meant to be a family."

"Warren."

Warren said nothing. Instead he pulled Leigh into his arms and kissed her. Leigh found herself kissing him back. But she sighed. "Look. I can't do this. I have to try and make things work with Sami. And this isn't doing that. I won't ever stop you seeing Mia. But, this can't keep happening. I'm sorry."

Warren nodded. He said nothing and walked out. Leigh felt as though her heart had been ripped out. She didn't know what it was. But she felt her heart aching for Warren.