0024

Leigh knew how things were and how it wasn't easy. She knew how she and warren were trying to make it work but she knew it was far easy.

She knew that she was pregnant and how they had Mia together. She knew how it was far from easy. And she knew that she just wanted to do for her daughter and her unborn baby.

Leigh sat in the flat and sighed as she heard the door. She answered it
She sighed as she saw Warren.

She looked to him and raised an eyebrow at him and sighed. "What are you doing here" she asked.

Warren looked to her. He rolled his eyes at her. "Nice to see you too. I told you I was going to be here for you and I am. I am here. I am going no where. I know how things are. I know how it isn't easy, but I want you to know, I am here for you," he said as the two of them held a look. 

Leigh lead him inside. "You're here for Mia. That's all. So don't get any ideas. Because I am not going to be sleeping with you again," she told him. 

Warren looked to her and rolled her eyes. "You know how fun that is you can't deny it," he said.

Leigh rolled her eyes at him. "Warren."

"Okay. No funny business. I swear," he said as she lead him inside.

****

Leigh walked through the village. She smiled as she saw Lacey. "Hey. Are you okay?" Lacey asked.

Leigh looked to her and smiled. "I guess. I don't know. Things with Warren are... well, you know me and Warren. And you know what we are like. I just don't know what to think about it all," she said.

Lacey looked to her and nodded. "I know it's a lot. I know it's not easy. But I am here for you. And yeah you and Warren have been through a lot. And you do have Mia and this baby. But if you have feelings for him, no one will say anything."

"Who says I have feelings for Warren?" Leigh asked.

Lacey looked to her and smiled. "Your face did. I am your sister. I know you! And I see you and how you look at him. All I want is for you to be happy," she said as Leigh looked to her and smiled.

****

Leigh got back to the flat with Mia and looked to her and smiled. She knew how things were a mess when it came to her and Warren. And she knew that she didn't know what to think.

All that she knew was the she and Warren had history and it confused her.

Leigh knew how she wanted to make it work with Warren. But she knew how part of her couldn't get what Lacey said out of her head. And how she had feelings for Warren

She knew how they had been through a lot. But could she and Warren ever be anything else?