Chapter 1

(Camila's POV)

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!" exclaimed Dinah. Camila is in a group called Fifth Harmony from the xfactor and got eliminated. Luckily , Simon Cowell, their mentor, stepped in and signed them to a record label.

"Why are you up so early??" asked Camila.

"It's 12:30!" said Dinah.

"Oh.." she replied, "I'M UP!" Dinah chuckled as Camila went to get dressed. She put on a tank top layered with a crop top, sailor shorts, converse and a cute bow. Her hair flew behind her as she trotted down the stairs for breakfast.

"FINALLY." screamed Lauren as she tackled Camila into a hug, "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" She let out a giggle and tossed a pancake on her plate followed by syrup.

"So what are we doing today?" she asked as Ally walked in.

"We're leaving to see Simon at his home." she said, "He's hosting a party tonight. Oh and wear something nice!"

"Oh, alright." She went upstairs and pulled out her laptop and logged into twitter. WHO ELSE IS IN LOVE WITH PIZZA??? LOVE YOU GUYS <3 and sent the tweet. Almost 300 replies came back instantly she read a few and started to get ready for the party.

"WE'RE LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES! GET READY!" shouted Normani from down the hall. Camila put on a navy sleeveless dress that went to her knees. She let her hair down with a black bow and slipped on her ankle boots. She happily skipped down the stairs to see all the girls waiting. Lauren was wearing a white tank top with mint maxi-skirt with heels, Normani in a salmon vest with skinny jeans and vans, Dinah in a long yellow silk dress and Ally in a black blazer with shorts and flats. The ride to Simon's house was quiet but we soon arrived. We were greeted by Simon and Cher Lloyd. We all screamed!

"It's so nice to meet you, Cher!" we said, "We're big fans!" She smiled and replied, "Awe, thanks! I LOVE your voices. All us girls smiled wide. We strolled around and separated. I went to use the bathroom and checked my hair in the mirror. "Quite smashing don't I look?" I chuckled to myself. I opened the door and walked out when I bumped into someone being knocked down to the floor by the impact. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, love!" said a husky voice. I stood up meeting dazzling green eyes. We stood there locked in each other's gaze...