Chapter 16

(Lauren's POV)

We heard the door slam shut as Camila and Harry walked into the kitchen. WAIT WHAT. Too late.

"Harry Styles?" Dinah asked confused as she strolled into the kitchen follow by the rest of the girls who as well, looked confused.

"Yuup. And so I have an announcement to make."

(Camila's POV)

I could practically see Ally smirking at the corner of my eyes. I turned to her and rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Harry and I are dating." I announced as he pulled our held hands infront of us. AND. Que the moment of loss of hearing... I heard Harry chuckling as we were surrounded by hugs and congratulations.

"OH MY GOD. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" Normani screeched with a big smile planted on her face. Wow. These girls were probably more excited than I was. Which is a lot!

"Uh, but there is one thing.. this has to be kept a secret for a while." my 'boyfriend' said in his adorable accent, "Management." he finished.

"Oooh, okay. We understand." they concluded, still smilingg.

"Well, it was nice seeing you girls again but I have to get going." he said. The girls said their goodbyes and I walked Harry to the door. He turned around before he turned the knob and pecked me on the lips and gave me a big hug.

"I'll text you, k babe?" I smiled as he said babe. He stepped out onto the door mat.

"Okay, see you later." 

"Oh wait" he stopped and turned around, "I love you." My heart stopped. I never expected this.

"I love you too." I smiled as I walked out onto the door mat and put my hands around his neck and kissed him for a while before pulling back. Harry kisses with so much passion it's just a feeling I can't explain.. I shut the door and locked it before I bounded into the kitchen.

"Mila, we're so happy for you!" they all said.

"Though, are you okay with this after what happened with 'him'?" Ally asked, putting her fingers up in a quote sign.

"Yeah, I know he loves me." I said, starting to smile, "He just told me.." annnd que the screams. Whoops, don't forget the hugs. I thought as they pranced at me.

"God, you guys are probably more happy than I am!" I laughed. We stood in silence, hugging for a little while longer, "I love you guys so much."

"Love you all too!" they chorused. Life can't get any better..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF I JUST KEEP WRITING. NOW THAT CAMARRY IS ALIVE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT A LOT MORE CHAPTERS. aha xD So yeah, please VOTE, LIKE and FOLLOW ;) Thanks! :)